SNUFF FRESH DUMPS SERVICE - US/KR/UK/WORLD (INSTANT DELIVERY)

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i suggest ppl out here plz dont ruin his name.i am not posting at any other seller's thread after i found him.and i am always happy with the stuff i received from bimal.he is good for good and evil for bad.1000% i trust that he is the only one who has his own base.i dont know how many ppl are giving true feedbacks or how many fake to deminish his name,but i always trust him and can trust for trillions of bucks,cuz he deserves it.i feel proud to know him.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
the only thing until know i can say if bimal its one of the best seller over here..
i just made bussines 2 times whit him and got 100% validi rate. not declined dumps.. so bimal when you will have a update¿

abbeylee2k

Reaction score
The best vendor for dumps, he got very fresh us and eu. Am happy to meet this vendor biz is going fine. Guys u ve to give him a try .Blesss

MaxB

Carder
Reaction score
does anybody know if bimal has a night support? icq #588054689 please leave feedback i wanna make sure he is not ripper

NarcoPolo

BANNED
Reaction score
does anybody know if bimal has a night support? icq #588054689 please leave feedback i wanna make sure he is not ripper

yes that is good contact info. is the night support. i ordered already before, and good.

MaxB

Carder
Reaction score
thanks bro.. please somebody ban that guy i was about to make order from him

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:00 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:58 AM ----------

HERE'S PROOF bimal dumps service (588054689) is offline HE SIGN OFF AFTER I CURSE HIM OUT...

MaxB

Carder
Reaction score
he was on icq earlier then he sign off... im waiting for him also to make order

bimal

RIPPER
Reaction score
due to some icq problems , I lost few contacts from my icq list.
so my old clients can add me again in their icq.
Thnks.

black_rabbit

Carder
Reaction score
i just wanna say tnx again bimal....life is so easy with your dumps :)

i baught like 2 eu dumps from 1 mounth ago...and they would stay home like 2 weeks...after that i go shooping and still i got my like 800 euro from each card...

and the usa card doesent have to say anything...everytime i bought something from bimal...it always work...always

now i have baught like only 3 card...+ he give me 1 bonus...and we while see how it goes...

tnx bimal...just hope you get eu dumps before christmass...i would like to make some real cash :)

tnx
bye

jolopero

Carder
Reaction score
bro what happen with you i have 20 days trying to contact you in icq but you never reply. im anex in icq let me know if you´re up to work

belkov

Reaction score
bimal is one of the best vendors around.Very happy with me last order.Keep up the good work bro.We all need more people like this guy.

laylow

BANNED
Reaction score
:( for me i buy 6 and give me 2 bonnues .. only 2 work whit very small ammount .. need replace he told me be relax