SNUFF FRESH DUMPS SERVICE - US/KR/UK/WORLD (INSTANT DELIVERY)

outlawboss

RIPPER
Reaction score
Best vendor ever, the best quality and best approved rate, more than 15K profit in 2 dumps, you are the best bro, and for those who are posting bad feedback's i tell you ( burn in hell ) you are just trying to get free dumps, u use the dumps and kill it, then u come back asking for replace,this vendor valid rate is more than 90% so what u need more? keep the best work bro are the best...

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
To slow

Trying to buy dmps for 2 days with this guy...he respond when he wants it takes hours before he answer simple question....

today i gave him some bins he did not have in his base...asked him for binlist No answer.....asked him again if we can do bussiness like pro's.... He say OK.... asked him again about bins...no answer LOL

i understand people are busy....but for 48 hours LOL

I dont need chit chat or other shit.....i am like Julius Ceasar...Veni Vidi Vici...

You have my bin i want...give purse....i pay...finished....no need to talk about other things...my time is money just like other people around here....

Next time show more respect

molosh

DEER
Reaction score
I received all the dumps, i am stupid, he sent it to me only 2 minutes after i sent cash, but i logged in an other icq account so i could not see, i'm really-really sorry Bimal.
I'll let u know about the dumps quality. But i know that they will work fine as usual, feedback tomorrow.

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
dadbad2,there must be a mistake,talk to him he will resolve your problem,he is still an honorable man.

hidden197

Reaction score
hello friends!!
this guy is not reliable!
minimal order 500 LR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
3 days and still no response... its no longer about the replacements, its just the principal.
I wanted to buy a handful just to test out before big order, everything went fine 1st time around. Now that I require replacements he's ignoring me.

The way everyone writes so much good stuff about him is just a tease, so far im very unsatisfied.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Snuff you got a warning!Read Rules of This Forum!To all the people that said the word "Ripper" ,you have a section for that,use it or get deer status.

Cashcow

Reaction score
I too havent been able to hear from him for replacements. However, im not worried, i have a feeling he will be bringing out some really fresh stuff. Well thats what im hoping for atleast.

psychoszs

DEER
Reaction score
well , i dont know about u guys, but i am telling u, this guy is a PRO . no more no less

Snuff

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Snuff you got a warning!Read Rules of This Forum!To all the people that said the word "Ripper" ,you have a section for that,use it or get deer status.
i dont know why did u give me warning any way i wont argue with u on this just give me explications when u have time what was the exaCTLY rule i abuse.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:24 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:21 PM ----------

hello friends!!
this guy is not reliable!
minimal order 500 LR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
i never put 500 lr i put minimum 250 LR so i get rid off little cheaper resellers also you are a cheap one if u put this comment.

Locorey

Reaction score
Great service! I take 5 dumps from him... one of them was decline another 4 was very good. Hope in the future i have the same results. Thanx man for good work!

molosh

DEER
Reaction score
Full-in again .... 4 dumps=> 4 success, i took 4 again => 4 other success.
I don't even check or test his dumps now, i just go straight to shop.
And cards are deep, big amounts. This guy is becoming a legend.

leemajors

DEER
Reaction score
Trying to buy dmps for 2 days with this guy...he respond when he wants it takes hours before he answer simple question....

today i gave him some bins he did not have in his base...asked him for binlist No answer.....asked him again if we can do bussiness like pro's.... He say OK.... asked him again about bins...no answer LOL

i understand people are busy....but for 48 hours LOL

I dont need chit chat or other shit.....i am like Julius Ceasar...Veni Vidi Vici...

You have my bin i want...give purse....i pay...finished....no need to talk about other things...my time is money just like other people around here....

Next time show more respect

yea same here don't know why they act like we are begging for free stuff we are paying our money if they don't want to deal just say something so we can more on been try to get something for a week now ..come bro seriously

Banjo

Carder
Reaction score
Hi there,
I am abit confused here. When you are all buying his dumps and say you make 1000 or so out of each one. Is that only from purchasing stuff at the shops? How is everyone using his dumps to great success? I am ready to buy form him and want to maximise success.
Thank you

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
what happens whit bimal? i think is the best vendor'

please people that buy to him in last days say something

are dumps 0k.. or are dumps bad?