SNUFF FRESH DUMPS SERVICE - US/KR/UK/WORLD (INSTANT DELIVERY)

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
delivered my stuff in less than a minute and with bonus!!really made me feel happy.fastest delivery i ever recieved.

dare2win

BANNED
Reaction score
good stuff,great human,nice service.i recommend to all.

koshnevo

BANNED
Reaction score

black_rabbit

Carder
Reaction score
very fast supplier....after payment in like 1 minute he give me my dump's...

now i will just check if they work in my area :)

tnx
bye

laylow

BANNED
Reaction score
just buy 2xkorea .. i send money and no more answer after, i dont say nothing for right now , more fast delevery more fastest i come back .. let u know guys

laylow

BANNED
Reaction score
still NOT GOT MY ORDER ... THAT SMELL NO GOOD MAN! THAT SMELL LIKE SOMEONE WHO ARE RIPPING .. PLEASE PPL WHAIT BEFORE I GET MY STUFF BACK BEFORE ORDORING

cder

Reaction score
im also waiting for my order. more than 1 day already.
bro send us the orders

laylow

BANNED
Reaction score
OK I JUST RECEIVE MY STUFF ... I BUY 2KOREA AND GET 1BONUS, ITS TOO LATE FOR GO WORK LET U KNOW HOW GOOD IT IS..

cder

Reaction score
still waiting for my stuff

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:56 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:30 AM ----------

order received with bonus, will post result soon.

ducati

Carder
Reaction score
It's understandable to get ansy when you just waiting... but He'll come through.

rider1090

RIPPER
Reaction score
hey, i bought 14 pcs he delivered me 17 three bonus and instant 17/17 approved ,amazing never found a vendor like this much friendly and really ,once place an order you never leave this vendor ,i think most of the buyers who bought from him never leave him and PayPal to this vendor untill they leave this game am sure , if am wrong ask any one buyer who has bought from this vendor ,plz try him once you will say me am correct................................hats off to your stuff bro,he changed the whole plan of my work never never never never ,i dont have words to say about him ............excellent,superb,amazing,...................................................................... bro ....................................................................................

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
HEY GUYS I TOLD YOU GUYS FROM FIRST TIME I SEE THIS GUY ON FORUM ,THAT HE IS THE REAL THING,IT IS FORTUNATE FOR THE FORUM TO HAVE A VENDOR LIKE HIM.HE IS AMAZING IN ALL CRITERIA OF THE WORK.WHOEVER GET DELAY TO GET HIS STUFF ,BELIEVE ,HE NEVER GOING TO RIP NOBODY.HE IS VERY BUSY GUY,HE GOT A LOT OF CUSTOMER WHEN HE PRIVATE,IF HE ADD YOU TO HIS ICQ NOW CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY,ALSO HE DELAY SOMETIMES TO MAKE SURE HE GET THE FRESHEST BINS FROM HIS DB.I NEVER HAD PROBLEM WITH HIM OR HIS STUFF .EVEN THOUGH I,M IN THE WORST AND MOST FUCKED UP REGION FOR CARDING YET ,WITH HIS STUFF I STILL GET AVERAGE 75% APPROVAL ALL THE TIME.LETS ENJOY HIS SERVICE WHILE IT LAST,BCOS GREAT VENDOR LIKE THIS ALWAYS GO BACK PRIVATE,LIKE COCAINO ,ONE OF THE GREATEST VENDOR EVER ,NOW HE DEALS WITH EXCLUSIVE CLIENTS IN PRIVATE,SAME WITH ACCESS OF CZ.
HE IS IN MY BOOK NOW THE CHAMP OF DUMPS,A ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++.KIP IT UP CHAMP.AND GOODLUCK AND HAPPY CARDING TO ALL.

ccclive

Carder
Reaction score
- Quick & polite response
- Good valid rate

We can do long-term business with this vendor :)

cder

Reaction score
finally got my order after a whole day waiting. he gave me decent bonus to make up,
but none of the dumps work. most of the dumps didn't work.
i didn't buy shit... it was all declined or pick up.
now i'm waiting for the replacement...

cder

Reaction score
this guy is very understanding. he gave me many replacements.
i hope today will be a great day! will be back with result.