SNUFF FRESH DUMPS SERVICE - US/KR/UK/WORLD (INSTANT DELIVERY)

alexcwnet

Carder
Reaction score
Cool guy. Not sure about base valid rate, but he replace if there are any issues.

basetrader

RIPPER
Reaction score
Cool guy. Not sure about base valid rate, but he replace if there are any issues.

thanks for you kind words bro and new base is very high valid

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
BaseTrader has proven himself with his excellent database. By excellent I mean is MUCH better than ANY competing vendor out there. Yes I mean ANY. His validity statements are not exaggerated like every other vendor out there.

Basetrader has proven himself honest, fair, and of high quality product.

Selection of BIN is very good. You can find very rare BINs with his bases. Instant delivery too.

Expect cards to work like how they used to. For multiple big swipes. In some cases MANY swipes. So many you'll start to wonder when its actually going to give out and die.

I was reluctant to use him because there were no clear reviews from anyone else. But very happy with my decision as his products make my team happy with smiles leaving stores. With hands always carrying things back.

Please keep up the good work!

basetrader

RIPPER
Reaction score
BaseTrader has proven himself with his excellent database. By excellent I mean is MUCH better than ANY competing vendor out there. Yes I mean ANY. His validity statements are not exaggerated like every other vendor out there.

Basetrader has proven himself honest, fair, and of high quality product.

Selection of BIN is very good. You can find very rare BINs with his bases. Instant delivery too.

Expect cards to work like how they used to. For multiple big swipes. In some cases MANY swipes. So many you'll start to wonder when its actually going to give out and die.

I was reluctant to use him because there were no clear reviews from anyone else. But very happy with my decision as his products make my team happy with smiles leaving stores. With hands always carrying things back.

Please keep up the good work!

thank you bro for your honest review

---------------------------------------------------------

USA 100 PCS CLASSIC 950$ FROM VERY FRESH BASE
VALIDTY 90% COME GET IT WHILE ITS HOT

Last edited:

cmayo

BANNED
Reaction score
basetrader will be the only seller i use from now on he helps u out with stuff u need to know and hes dumps work very well. i made the mistake of using someone els as he was off line and all my dumps was shit. i didnt get ripped but i lost money and i dont think anyone likes to wast money.

so if u need dumps use him and u will see hes good stuff

nightlyfe

Reaction score
I bought some mixed bins from him and they swiped for good amounts even had a few cards swipe more than once good stuff.

R2D2

Reaction score
buy 3 dumps basetrader send me 5 dumps!good stuff good ballance I'm happy
Good working bro! ;)

basetrader

RIPPER
Reaction score
FOR ALL YOU BUYER'S WHO LIKE TO MIX IT UP I GOT A LITTLE SOMTIN FOR YA :)

USA CLASSIC 100 800$

100 USA FULL MIX CLASSIC / GOLD/PREM / PLAT / SIG / CORP / BUIS / WORLD 1400$

100 USA GOLD / PLAT /SIG / CORP / BUIS / WORLD 1800$

100 USA BUIS / SIG / CORP / WORLD 2000$

100 USA AMEX 700$

ALL FROM THE FRESHEST BASE HITTING 90% AND OVER
GOOD PRICES FROM ME AN OLD AND TRUSTED VENDOR STILL HERE SINCE THE BEGINING AND MY THREAD HAS ONLY GOOD FEEDBACKS WHY BECASUE THE TRUTH DONT LIE WORK WITH ME AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY
MAKE MONEY MONEY MAKE MONEY MONEY MONEY :cool:

Last edited:

alexd

RIPPER
Reaction score
Lol Bro send mY replacement bro And why You dont give me bonus :) lol Keep the Good work bro I know YOu have Good dumps A++++++ but i had no luck Shit happens

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
basetrader has continually proved himself a reliable necessity to this forum for supplying the highest quality dumps around. His %'s are right where he claims they are. When he says 90%+, he means that. So dont expect anything less.

Most dumps work multiple swipes, one dump even lasted a weeks worth of heavy abuse.

Even his replacements are of the same quality. Not mixed junk like many other vendors. Every single replacement was valid and made up BIG TIME.

basetrader=big money bro

bigmoney

Professional
Reaction score
just added u bro cant wait to try stuff