Sneaking Across the biggest unprotected border in the world

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
Has anyone snuck across the us canadian border ? im just curious , i know it only a 12 m swathe in a forest but its also patrolled by preadtor drones , i also know that the mexican border has border fences stationary sensors armed guards preadtor drones and people make it across , share storys please :)

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
Has anyone snuck across the us canadian border ? im just curious , i know it only a 12 m swathe in a forest but its also patrolled by preadtor drones , i also know that the mexican border has border fences stationary sensors armed guards preadtor drones and people make it across , share storys please :)

predator drones patrol us canada border? that is news to me

predator drones patrol pakistan...wherever US military and CIA are held up...and predator drones carry hellfire missiles....are you implying you'd get bombed for crossing ca/US border? lol

bhaz

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
fuck me lol, sounds like call of duty

Carder
Reaction score
CRmqCZc.jpg

pi9xxx

Carder
Reaction score
anyway i know people who will take you from canada to USA or other way, your choise ...money make magic

WeeBay

Carder
Reaction score
You can just cross at one of the phone booth crossings. They don't do anything if you don't announce yourself. That is if you are us citizen.