skrill method for newbies

Alberta506

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hey mate. If you want to make some money with my Skrill method let me know. I just want 30%. No I don’t need your money for this method, just trying to start a team. telegram @UKMETHODS

Robot999

BANNED
Reaction score
Hey mate. If you want to make some money with my Skrill method let me know. I just want 30%. No I don’t need your money for this method, just trying to start a team. telegram @UKMETHODS
Are you going to provide material like CC and proxy?

Alberta506

BANNED
Reaction score
Are you going to provide material like CC and proxy?
Sir can you stop trolling everyone post please. All you do is ask for handouts and call people rippers. get lost.

Robot999

BANNED
Reaction score
Sir can you stop trolling everyone post please. All you do is ask for handouts and call people rippers. get lost.
Low life sucker get lost, you want people to work for you and you can't provide CC and proxy. Fucking ripper

Alberta506

BANNED
Reaction score
Low life sucker get lost, you want people to work for you and you can't provide CC and proxy. Fucking ripper
you can be found on EVERY1 post in this forum asking for free stuff bro. You really need to get a life. If you dont get anything free you call them rippers lol. classic

Robot999

BANNED
Reaction score
you can be found on EVERY1 post in this forum asking for free stuff bro. You really need to get a life. If you dont get anything free you call them rippers lol. classic
:poop: :poop::poop::poop::poop: