Skimming in uae?

Ninja

Reaction score
Lol. If you asking such things here - u know shit about this country.
Good luck and tell me when ull start, so i can safely remove ur account. :DD

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
all them money is in the US with skimming. you can skim without being dumb though. $100 and a homeless man can get you a long way.

you need a group though. ones that are not on this site. stupid american drug addict kids in their 20s working at mcdonalds. you need ins, you need connections. you cant just go spend 5k on a skimmer and expect to make money, you will loose. you need $$ and alot of it.

if you place yourself, you WILL go to jail. also you cant go around the clock. or you'll go to jail. you cant show your face like you would instore or youll go to jail. really any little screw up and youll go to jail. the price you have to pay for 101 all you can eat, high dollar buffet. also you have to travel, alot.

and a clean history is very crucial.

Last edited:

naifos

Carder
Reaction score
hehehe, not planing yet but just expaning horisons... whats so scary about it? why ya all ppl run away from it? it can be very profitable

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
who is running? you misunderstand. we are protecting you does not mean we dont work. you need alot of money, need good smarts, need good contacts and overall you cant be a wannabe kid pro, you need to know your shit.

you will loose countless skimmers, and the publicly sold models dont work at all for most atms. you need to build your own and that takes a long time to perfect.

it is very very profitable, but the police will not stop until they have you or whoever works for "you" in jail for a very long time. its not carding bro. the us feds are strict and will not stop.

Last edited:

naifos

Carder
Reaction score
us feds??? im talking about UAE(unated arabic emerates) and not USA man!
i think you misunderstood!
who is running? you misunderstand. we are protecting you does not mean we dont work. you need alot of money, need good smarts, need good contacts and overall you cant be a wannabe kid pro, you need to know your shit.

you will loose countless skimmers, and the publicly sold models dont work at all for most atms. you need to build your own and that takes a long time to perfect.

it is very very profitable, but the police will not stop until they have you or whoever works for "you" in jail for a very long time. its not carding bro. the us feds are strict and will not stop.

jurassic

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
us feds??? im talking about UAE(unated arabic emerates) and not USA man!
i think you misunderstood!

And what changes? His advices are solid, one simple small mistake you make and you will land up in jail, in Emirates they have even better offer for you, straight chop your head off in the public.

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
yes my misunderstanding, usa might even be better than uae because 90% of americans cant whipe their own ass and the feds are preoccupied with failed crimes. either way its the same thing, russia, UK, USA UAE, etc... skimming is a death sentance wherever you are if youre not 100% prepared. if the area is all 101, its even 100x worse because they will look from sun up to sun down. i cant comment on uae specifically but to give some insight i worked with a guy who cashed there a few years back, he lasted a few months.

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
uae? offline pos skimming would be easier than atm skimming

middle east laws are too strict....atm skimming in mid. east = balls of steel

generalguich

Carder
Reaction score
bro muslim CHARIA dont mess...u steal they cut hand...u fraud they gonna throw you rocks til u die!! my idea is when u skim in tis kind of place be sure of what u do and dont get caught. they dont give a fuck to put u in a hole for rest of your life 100000000%

naifos

Carder
Reaction score
i'v known a guy too skimming there(Oman) he lasted 6 months or so but he was going back to the same atm everytime....

yes my misunderstanding, usa might even be better than uae because 90% of americans cant whipe their own ass and the feds are preoccupied with failed crimes. either way its the same thing, russia, UK, USA UAE, etc... skimming is a death sentance wherever you are if youre not 100% prepared. if the area is all 101, its even 100x worse because they will look from sun up to sun down. i cant comment on uae specifically but to give some insight i worked with a guy who cashed there a few years back, he lasted a few months.

Fredo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
They will not cut your hand, unless you're citizen of there :)

Reactions: TheRayMan

TheRayMan

that jimjim kid below pisses me off. childish

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score
i'v known a guy too skimming there(Oman) he lasted 6 months or so but he was going back to the same atm everytime....

going to the same ATM is not a problem as long as you dont cash out...

people are paranoid about skimming, it is not like you make mistake you go to jail, trust me, i've seen crazy shit in skimming, even i have collected ATM technician cards, they dont have a clue a skimmer was attached to the atm while they serviced it...

just do it...:DD

DoeJoe

Carder
Reaction score
in UAE if u get suspected without any prove they will put u in jail

its all a matter of luck but its very dificult to work there !!! i advice u to try another country like OMAN QUATAR,...... its easier then UAE

av9966

Carder
Reaction score
You need 3 witness under sharia law. Best method if you want to skim uae is to use gsm and do not return for equipment.