Skimming in Sweeden?

DarKoJa

Professional
Reaction score
Does anybody work there?I want to see if its possible there to go with diebold skimm.?And also wich banks are the best without any chip protection and what skimm is better for Sweeden?Please who knows this just pm me or post in this thread.

oggward

Carder
Reaction score
hm well, I wonder the same....?

//Greatings from sweden

DoeJoe

Carder
Reaction score
ALL banks on sweden use CHIP 201 CARD already from some years befores

about atm skimming or even instore carding its kinda hard to work in sweden as its a high fraud country

just recomend u to use other EU countrys like belgium ,....

IWin

Carder
Reaction score
carding has gotten really difficult in sweden and also all banks use chip

Prime00

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Skimming in sweden is very good $$$ ... if you make good project and have cashiers in usa , or any other good country without chip/pin you cna make serious money , its a little hard but not impossible with good planning and good team.

DarKoJa

Professional
Reaction score
yes i know that isnt impossible but i want to know wich skimming device are better for sweeden? NCR? or another?

Ninja

Reaction score
Without getting inside the country and more over - CITY... Its impossible to even plan.
Because even one bank which USUALLY have SAME security politic all other country, changing it from city to city (for example in one country its mandatory - what camera which monitor ATM outside, must be from right... and it was on same place in 3 city on ALL ATMs, but ini 4th city - there was no camera at all).
So - go to country instead of asking.
Noone will spare with you valuable information.
:)