Skimming and Cashout. How long to wait.

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
Strictly from the cashing point of view, it is much safer. Not in your situation, since the source can be easily traced back to you.

blockent

Professional
Reaction score
d+p fraud is flagged much quicker and more often .. since instore fraud is so common it might not even be flagged .. all depends

zbox

RIPPER
Reaction score
Get a offline pos that says the card is accepted and you pay for the product... Mostly, just swipe from 20-50 $ so I think you can work with that and it's worth it, the chances of getting caught are low..

tropicdumps

Carder
Reaction score
i made i3070 and have vx510 clear tamper software to sale.. if some one interesting

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
What excactly is it you have? Software to reprogram the POS swiper machines? If so i am very interested .

goxakan

Carder
Reaction score
The gas pump skimmers are mostly inside the pump, not too many outside ones, but pretty worthless in the California area, as they're changing a lot of the systems.

kkk

Professional
Reaction score
one thing you can do to save your ass. if your restaraunt has windows based terminal, you can upload there some simple trojan. so if guys will come to you, then you just can say it was a trojan in the terminal and not you with your minireader ))

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Thats a really good idea and ive allready thought of that, but with my terminal our LP and POS workers that are half across the country can log into our system at any time and take it over and they can see exactly what we are doing on the system. Normal transactions wont flag any thing and my collecting every thing isnt sketchy either. I think I have every thing worked out thanks to AriGold.

drop

RIPPER
Reaction score
Ah man. I left that out, ha. But I would be doing this in USA. And I would be getting a wide wide range of different bank cards and credit cards. If you guys can give me some good info i will throw a dump your way for sure.

EDIT: Found this http://legalblogwatch.typepad.com/l...est-drama-at-wendys-credit-card-skimmers.html

Seems relevant. Doesnt say how chick got cought tho. Also Im serious about the dump. I got a crazy fresh D+P for the first guy that halps me out.

I pay dumps for info on how to make a gas pump or atm skimmer too. Bezel is the hardest part.

Wht % of the us customers/us shops use chpped cards . You said you get/can get a lot of d+p debit from where you work. I was wondering if chipped cards are in vogue and in use in the USA while swiping ? . How many joints would ask u to key in the pin while using a debit at POS.

Also in my opinion if u are doing a POS skimming its better to use an offline POS,nothing would lead back to you in that case. Well but for that you need some investments to foot the bill before u reap the benefits!!!

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Offline POS is correct. Ditch the base youve collected and start using offline POS.

kr0n1k

RIPPER
Reaction score
thats right start using a offline POS. no trace back to you. not to mention the life on d+ps are WAY longer. especially depending on the country some country's offline d+p life can be up to 5+ days. like ninja said even if you wait years there is always a merchant account linking those cards the where they were originally skimmed from. soooooooooo if you want a nice offline pos *ahem* *ahem* you kno who to talk to :)

-kr0n1k

thefighter

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah kronik your freaking approval on your gear is nuts. Every one that buys from you is vouching that its the best product out there to date. Im just sleeping on a bit of my base and then im going to cash in a few tickets and then I was going to PM you and make the exchange when I have the money to spare on the tech. Ive talked to a few people on icq also that loves your product.

So give me a tad bit of time and I will have some bussiness for you. Unless you want partnership in which case send me a PM. I also can pay in dumps or D+P if that is an option allready

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
Quick question - How long should you wait to spend your dump database if YOU skim them YOURSELF from the normal job you work at.

For more info go down. or just throw a quick answer.

So lets say your working at the resteraunt and you get a bunch of skims every day. Lets say you get some credit but just a little bit more debit. We will say 40% credit 60% debit but still you are getting a very good amount of swipes. When they pay debit you will get the pin number every time too.

So the question is how should you spend the database you collect? I know how to cash out D+P and credit. What I want to know is how long should I wait so it is safe enough to start instoring and atm cashing out so it doesnt come back to me. Is it different with debit that I can use them immediately?
Should I wait a week? 2 weeks? month and a half? Should I build up the huge data base and cash out like crazy in a few days or spread it all out? Should I quit the job and go some where else and then use the database from the other job?

Also I am the one who cashes out. In disguise of course tho.

I dont think this qestion should be in the beginners section becasue im not a beginner and I search and read alot and have never seen the question answered or asked propperly.

Let me know whats up. I know I dont post much but thats because I just read and my questions are always answered from search but im trying to go big time for myself instead of buying random dumps online.

In my opinion you should wait two months.. When time comes to cashout spread your cards -- different cities - diffrent atms- dont spend too much time at one atm.. never carry many cards with you in veihcle. take turns. myabe get help from three partners.. mall is great place to cash. The point is to spread the cards so that it cannot be traced to one location.. Dont get greedy and leave 20 40 bucks from max- come back next day and do it again ::

Last edited:

sptr

Carder
Reaction score
why should there be no trace back to you when u use an offline POS?

i am quite new in the POS biz, but i think a offline POS means that you pay for the customer, right?

so some customers will remember that they bought sth at your store and wonder y there is no notation at their credit card bill.

do i think the wrong way?

404myth

Reaction score

i am quite new in the POS biz, but i think a offline POS means that you pay for the customer, right?

so some customers will remember that they bought sth at your store and wonder y there is no notation at their credit card bill.

Well, I would assume by then, that any smart individual would have taken the necessary precautions to cover their tracks, by eliminating any incriminating evidence. Cash-out is supposed to be quick, don't take your time about it, or you probably have a higher chance of getting caught. Just my two cents...

Last edited:

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score

Most offline POS should and most do have "connection error" option message after customer enters pin. Like this customer is forced to pay cash. Customer will not even suspect about your store when their money is wiped.