Skimmer?

madskillz5

Carder
Reaction score
Hi

Im thinking with my friend about using a skimmer in Poland , but i dont know much about skimmers, so if someone could explain, what kind of skimmer should i buy? which skimmers are good and safe to use? (afaik some send cc's over wifi etc).

Cheers

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
Thinking about buying skimmer or dreaming about buying?
I still remember when you begging for free cvv.

Eitherway there is nothing as a "safe" skimmer.
Everything can be detected if someone is looking for one.

servicebotnet

RIPPER
Reaction score
Which skimmer to use depends on the atm models being used in poland and your particular target. Go and inspect few atms whenever possible and take pics if u can or recognise the models later on google images and figure out the model . Some vendor out here can probably help you then .

Regarding the 'cc's over wifi' - they are not cc's . Just track1/track2 .

GSM skimmers can send the data over phone sms .

Bluetooth skimmers can send data to phone or laptop via bluetooth till some distance like for example 50meters (That means u got to be close to the atm ) .

USB Skimmers ( Cheap and basic ) - Stored in the skimmer itself.

goshko

Carder
Reaction score
My opinion is GSM/bluetooth skimmers are not a best choice. They need more electronics and bigger batteries and therefore are a lot bigger and bulkier. Easier to spot. If someone sees it, even if you already have the dumps and pins there is a big chance that all the cards swiped at this ATM are blocked. For me the best method is to use smallest most unnoticeable skimmer and to always have someone to watch it. It is very easy to see that someone spotted it and is calling bank or police. If you spot big trouble you just go and leave. If you see someone spotted it but doesn't call or calls as he gets away most of the times you have at least 5 mins before cops arrive to collect your stuff and get away.

madskillz5

Carder
Reaction score
Thinking about buying skimmer or dreaming about buying?
I still remember when you begging for free cvv.

Eitherway there is nothing as a "safe" skimmer.
Everything can be detected if someone is looking for one.

I was never begging for anything you idiot.

My opinion is GSM/bluetooth skimmers are not a best choice. They need more electronics and bigger batteries and therefore are a lot bigger and bulkier. Easier to spot. If someone sees it, even if you already have the dumps and pins there is a big chance that all the cards swiped at this ATM are blocked. For me the best method is to use smallest most unnoticeable skimmer and to always have someone to watch it. It is very easy to see that someone spotted it and is calling bank or police. If you spot big trouble you just go and leave. If you see someone spotted it but doesn't call or calls as he gets away most of the times you have at least 5 mins before cops arrive to collect your stuff and get away.

Thx alot, and the skimmer you are using is taking pin from keyboard or how it works? :)

Blue*

Time Waster.

goshko

Carder
Reaction score
Depends on skimmer type. Some are with pinpads some are with camera. Some skimmers (like the diebold) include both skimmer + camera in the same thing.

EDIT: Man what kind of questions are those. Can't you just google "ATM Skimmer" and look. There is plenty of info

madskillz5

Carder
Reaction score
Depends on skimmer type. Some are with pinpads some are with camera. Some skimmers (like the diebold) include both skimmer + camera in the same thing.

EDIT: Man what kind of questions are those. Can't you just google "ATM Skimmer" and look. There is plenty of info

I want tips from people who use skimmers, not people who only heard about it. You said there are with pinpads and with camera, i know it, but which one is better to use and why etc.

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
beaware whit this guy is only wasting our valious time.. my friend gosho

madskillz5

Carder
Reaction score
beaware whit this guy is only wasting our valious time.. my friend gosho

If you have nothing to say about topic then please dont post.

tdotwire6

Timewasting dreamer about skimmers, idiot

transporter

Carder
Reaction score
there is no safe scimmer!using scimmer is easy for expirienced,but for begginer is 70/30 (you are 30).
for use scimmer you must know person who can teach you how to do it!but no online!
must go on mashine and see how things is going on!is difference between desire to work and work!some people have shaked hands when they front with atm.
my advice is first try,work for somebody,than bay scimmer.

hope i help

madskillz5

Carder
Reaction score
there is no safe scimmer!using scimmer is easy for expirienced,but for begginer is 70/30 (you are 30).
for use scimmer you must know person who can teach you how to do it!but no online!
must go on mashine and see how things is going on!is difference between desire to work and work!some people have shaked hands when they front with atm.

hope i help

i know its not safe, but my friend is desperated with money and want to do robbery, so i think more smart would by to try skimmer , i know its high risk, i will try to get some photos of the ATM and identify model, from what some people told me many ATMs in Poland are very old.

goshko

Carder
Reaction score
The key to success is like Elvis would say "A little less conversation, a little more action". And if you don't use your head, but ask for common sense things, better go get a job. Asking specific things, that you can't google is OK, but asking which skimmer is the best and safest is like asking which car is the best.

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score

hope i help

the truth...