Skimmer EU

Makelotofmoney

Professional
Reaction score
Hi, i bought diebold optevia audio but all the debiold have anti skimming and when i switch off the anti it's ring...
Any idea of a skimmer which works in France ?

BEEGOOD

RIPPER
Reaction score
Sorry to say you can't work in France because not easy to find a Diebold which is no anti-skimming, All you need to do is work with a new diebold device which is few mm thin it's working fine to bypassing anti skimming.

donlord77

Reaction score
diebold

Sorry to say you can't work in France because not easy to find a Diebold which is no anti-skimming, All you need to do is work with a new diebold device which is few mm thin it's working fine to bypassing anti skimming.

hi,

what do you mean by few mm ???? can you get us more info about hwo to bypass anti skim ?

yesmancarder

Reaction score
I think it speaks to the thickness of the slot. It should not touch the slot of the ATM. I think ....

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Hi, i bought diebold optevia audio but all the debiold have anti skimming and when i switch off the anti it's ring...

old wincor stay good . ncr round green good too .

I can vouch you mr Rafael verified skimmer seller there for buy it .

Makelotofmoney

Professional
Reaction score
old wincor stay good . ncr round green good too .

I can vouch you mr Rafael verified skimmer seller there for buy it .

Thank you, but why rafael told me to buy him diebold optevia...
I trusted him but not possible to use.

leenux

RIPPER
Reaction score
Thank you, but why rafael told me to buy him diebold optevia...
I trusted him but not possible to use.

You have to be smart yourself and know about the machines you're going to skim, because you will obviously end up with a skimmer from a seller who will tell you he has the best skimmer in the market with lots of feedbacks, its business, no one cares about you but your money.

yesmancarder

Reaction score
The sensor is part of the bezel of the atm? No? If yes then I think this can be circumvented by did not support the skimmer on the ATM?

generalguich

Carder
Reaction score
2 way of sensor 1- the atm slot have a pressure sensor so when u push to PayPal it ring
2- movement sensor...that mean when skimmer is on front of atm and a card is insert the atm cannot recognize the movement of the hand who push the card cuz skimmer is blocking.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:06 AM ----------

for EU best model to work is ncr green round WITH FRAME...but good luck to find...peace

BEEGOOD

RIPPER
Reaction score
I think it speaks to the thickness of the slot. It should not touch the slot of the ATM. I think ....

Yes you are right, Thickness is working fine

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:04 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:01 PM ----------

You have to be smart yourself and know about the machines you're going to skim, because you will obviously end up with a skimmer from a seller who will tell you he has the best skimmer in the market with lots of feedbacks, its business, no one cares about you but your money.

very nice said a seller here got a lot of so called (feedbacks) end up just a reseller selling the old devices and price is higher than other

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:08 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:04 PM ----------

I will post some photos here when I have it in hand it's new Gen devices 3-4 mm thick for Diebold and Wincor bypassing anti-skimming

jackblack206

Reaction score
if any body here is verified ,i want to buy ncr round green bezel if possible .