SINATRA IS RIPPER NOW RIPP 7K$

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
HI NINJA DO SOMETHING I RIPP DAILY WHAT IT MEAN THERE ARE ONLY RIPPER LEFT FEW DAYS AGO YOGA RIPP ME FOR 3700$ AND TODAY THIS MAN 7K$ SEE THESE LOGS

333_zpsfce50b21.jpg

444_zps87e7525d.jpg

222-1_zps6d02eb0e.jpg

555_zps49d60886.jpg

666_zps1c8d5246.jpg

AND NOW HE NOT REPLY

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:25 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:23 AM ----------

HIS PROFILE

http://www.carder.market/member.php?u=48641

Ninja

Reaction score
Whats the reason of sending money to person who is not approved send 7k+ money?

malov

Carder
Reaction score
I'm sorry but i think nobody will sell 2320 pcs of GREAT STUFF for 7k... its only bulb had experience to pay 2$ for 1 pcs and resell it after to 20 :) i don't think some ppl ilke his suppliers are left now

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:54 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:53 AM ----------

nothing free in our life

Ninja

Reaction score
Well, uw as scammed then.

Another person said what sinatra and MR_REDBULL are same person because sinatra is support for him.
And he's SUPPORT. Why send money directly to support instead wof worknig DIRECTLY via website which is posted as official?

Post here his icq number.

PS. Still dont dnerstand why its so hard to read rules, and why every fucking time i demand to fill claim according to rules so we can ident rippers in right and correct way.

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
7k? damm he must of had good dumps but sorry to hear!

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
icq sinatra 638458687

Ninja

Reaction score
[03:11] 789875: BIG BIG USA BASE UPDATE 100% VALID ALOT RARE BINS IN THIS BASE ASK UR BINS FAST BEFORE THESE GONE, ALSO FEW EURO STUFF GOT TOO TOTALY SLIMM STUFF ITS TIME TO MAKE BIG MONEY FOR CRISMIS...
[03:13] Ninja: ure banned for spamming ur shitty services

Seems like that person is reseller.

Anyway - i put UP on both sinatra and his boss and wait for reaction frmo both of them.

onlybto1

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
dumpsxp,
dumpsxp, hi

Ninja

Reaction score
onlybto1
Banned.
This is not a place for ur love games.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:29 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:42 AM ----------

Even what this man turned himself to ripper.
I demand from sinatra and his boss (ppl said what its same person) full resolve of this problem.
Coz maybe 3 ppl contacted me on icq what they have same prob.

Their thread never will be restored if they not solve problems.

MR_REDBULL

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
well admin you know im mr redbull u know my history admin im not sinatra...... for this problem im going to listen sinatra and see what happened! pls make my treahd up thanks

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:27 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:15 PM ----------

ninja as you may well see the logs posted by this person are all fake! There are dates that do not match! sinatra mail lr his account on 18 December and the payment is made ​​on 17 December! as shown then the logs are not linear and not all have the same character writing! sinatra and repeat 'a very good person and loyal! as you know dear administrator sinatra and I are two different people! so please rimmete at the top of my treahd thanks and good luck to all!
I remind all customer that you always use the escrow big deal!

john12160

Carder
Reaction score
on the log he made the payment on the 17th and he got the lr on the 18th...it doesnt make sense

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
well admin you know im mr redbull u know my history admin im not sinatra...... for this problem im going to listen sinatra and see what happened! pls make my treahd up thanks

it lil easy say that :)
aslo heard from other members Sinatra ripped other 2.5k$ .. :rolleyes:

02:29:55 R$$*****: that bastard redbull/sinatra ripped me 2.5k
02:30:13 R***0: Heard he ripped 7k other members

:eek:

akshay1006

RIPPER
Reaction score
First Sinatra sells bad dumps and then goes on to rip he was really desperate and many did not realize this really pity those who lost with this shit seller..........

Jimservice

Seller of Dumps
Reaction score
I think dumpsxp did again fake screenshots.
In same section i have blacklist on this person too (im about: dumpsxp) with proof that he lie and that he using paint for his art. :D

Last edited:

realestk

Carder
Reaction score
mr redbull and sinatra have same icq number, and that icq ripped me

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:57 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:54 AM ----------

mr redbull, why was sinatara replying on your thread with your same icq?

Ninja

Reaction score
realestk
Write another claim with all proofs inside.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:20 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:19 AM ----------

This thread is closed coz its fake.

I give 5 days from now to make blacklists against MR_REDBULL and sinatra.
If noone will paste it (coz alot of ppl claim what he ripped them) their thread will be restored.