should rippers be allowed back??

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
As of recent a verified vendor who had ripped has now popped back up. I'm sure we all know who this is. Many people are glad he's back and don't care that he ripped them. Well I was one that was ripped and even though I'd like to be given what I was owed and see good things again from this seller, it does not change the fact that people were ripped off.
How do we know that this person will not ripp again. Should he be able to return as verified vendor as if nothing happened months later???
This seems that it will give the oppurtunity for others to feel they can do this.
Just seems fishy if you going on vacay why take peoples money and give no product.
Any thoughts on this???

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
As of recent a verified vendor who had ripped has now popped back up. I'm sure we all know who this is. Many people are glad he's back and don't care that he ripped them. Well I was one that was ripped and even though I'd like to be given what I was owed and see good things again from this seller, it does not change the fact that people were ripped off.
How do we know that this person will not ripp again. Should he be able to return as verified vendor as if nothing happened months later???
This seems that it will give the oppurtunity for others to feel they can do this.
Just seems fishy if you going on vacay why take peoples money and give no product.
Any thoughts on this???

You shouldn't have created this thread until the particular individual in question resolves all his previous problems. Lets wait and see what he does about it first.

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
Its a general question. There was no attacking the individual involved just simply asking the thoughts of fellow members.
If its allowed for one then why shouldn't all think its OK.

kash

Carder
Reaction score
Moneyman99

Since we don't know the rules guiding this topic in terms of punishment, restitution or whatever that goes with the crime. I'll suggest you defer to the Admin to be the Judge, Jury and Prosecutor on this issue.

I understand and feel you Bro., getting your money back at this time is a good idea. However, the mere presence of the Ripper and membership on the board calls into question how good or bad the rules are for such crime in the forum. Until we know these, I personally can not in good faith ask for his expulsion. Maybe, he has been rehabilitated or sanctioned by the Admin or his conscience, we don't know but he has pledged to give your money back. Also let's not forget he came back on his own which in my view could be a double edge sword.

He might have come back to rip some more and it could be he had a change of heart. Escrow won't be such a bad idea with such vendor at this time if you must deal with him. If not, I suggest ignore his presence and business.

HakaVelli

Reaction score
No way should a confirmed ripper be allowed to come back as it signals to others that it is ok to ripp. Can you type in his name here so other people here can be warned bout who it is?

TheScene

Carder
Reaction score
Maybe, he has been rehabilitated

lol... You do know that this is a fraud forum right? Maybe the guy has been rehabilitated so he only rips off others, but not those on the forum?

I'm sure there are hundreds of members on here that would be willing to rip people off given the opportunity. The best way to protect yourself is to use escrow.

If you don't allow him back on, he'll probably just make another username. Might as well let him back so people know his history and that they should watch out.

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, please name the vendor. Could it be dump vendor John Dillinger, who is back in business?

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
kash I agree 100% with you. My issue has been fully resolved but I still believe in my word, that we never know what can happen again. Only time will tell. I'm hoping for good things from that person because service was excellent. We will see what admin does or has to say. Not sure fully on how that works as person was never listed as "ripper" just unresolved issues. But now those issues have been resolved so we will see.

JeremyLin

Reaction score
I lost my faith in the summertime, cause it don't stop raining.

Importance of being idle....

kash

Carder
Reaction score
Moneyman99.

I thank you for your maturity on this issue and niceness to me. I'm equally happy to hear the matter has been resolved at least with you and I hope he does with other members he's obligated to settle also.

Once again, I thank you for your matured approach to the matter and hope to join again in future beneficial discussions or projects to the board or ourselves. Thanks.

Ninja

Reaction score
We do flolow simple procedure.
Not closed claim = ripper
All claims closed/no claims = regular member

Thats it.

If person become tagged as Ripper but after 1-2-3 months got back to bus (lets say he was in prison) and back money and closed all claims - i dont see a reason why he wasnt allowed to be back on board (exceptions applied, becae we had situation when ripper came back with another clone and we have discovered it, and he was FORCED to bring back all what he owe).

YES, its not good at all.
But think about other party of deal (who has been ripped 3 months agot for lets say 1k). He have option - be without money but ripper will be tagged and get a surprise of his moneyback from person who disapeared with his money. I think if ull be on his situation - ull be happy to see money in ur pocket.
Agree?
:)

And thank you for good question.
Sorry for english, just woke up.

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
Maybe if once a confirmed ripper, person is required to bond themselves (put $xxx into acct with CPRO ) as a good faith proof they are real. Money would be used to pay back other people if ever ripped.

Also could force that member to ALWAYS use escrow for future sales.