Shop Admin with over 7k Credit Cards

GroundZero

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
You must be stupid to rip C4rd3R, he is verified vendor and he has proof in the blacklist section. So long fucker!

jonathan

RIPPER
Reaction score
@Zerocool
Does your mom suck that faggot C43dr's dick or what? lol..You seem to be licking his ass like a dear faithful dog, and regarding the baseless scam report, the admin sure shall have my reply..

again I repeat for you scum zerocool, I ACCEPT ESCROW....so SHUT the FUCK UP now!! and go suck C43dr's dick.

zerocool

RIPPER
Reaction score
ripper rat I TOLD U, U HAVE $100 IT IS ENOUGH FOR U, NOW GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE AND COME OUT WHEN BREAD IS FINISHED, $100 IS ENOUGH FOR LITTLE RAT RIPPER LIKE U, U CAN BUY BREAD TO EAT, U HAVE NOTHING, AND U NEVER WILL HAVE NOTHING, U ONLY CAN MAKE SMALL MONEY BUY RIPPING LITTLE MONEY, U LOSER GET A LIFE, LITTLE KID U HAPPY U GOT $100? U R WORTHLESS SHIT IF U R SATISFIED WITH $100 OR EVEN $500, LITTLE RAT RIPPER, U WILL BE A LOSER THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND U WILL ONLY TRY TO SCAM LITTLE MONEY BECAUSE U R A BIG TIME LOSER, NOW GO BUY 1 COLA WITH YOUR $100 AND FIGURE OUT HOW U WILL RIP NEXT, U LITTLE RAT

jonathan

RIPPER
Reaction score
To the idiot above me:
I guess you had enough of the other idiot's DICK...stop sucking his and get a new one!
And, all I could understand from your posts was $100..jeez, you the one who sucks e3card4r's dick, you the one who is begging around, you the one who has nothing except some stupid posts...

You know what, keep the shit to yourself and GET A FUCKING LIFE!
Cya idiot.

Devion

VIP member
Reaction score
Oh my god. So many bad words. guys you gonna get ban like that. Calm down,delete posts.
If smb rip smb,repot in blacklist. It will be more helpfull than WAR in his thread.