Shimmer

:::

Carder
Reaction score
no shit good read eh. Im pretty sure this is the step forward for chip n pin.

ism

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I am also greates varior in shiiming deals.

Can consult u - how to shim 1KKK per night.

ism

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Sorry man - right today I don`t have a drugs(( so I can`t

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
This is marvelous, eventually it will be on the market, cant wait.

Carder
Reaction score
This is marvelous, eventually it will be on the market, cant wait.

hopefully. But i mean who knows if its really true..and they could patch up something to make it not work. Some people think its fake.

Janus

Professional
Reaction score
Come On Guys start using your Brains.

Think for a second or two about the huge and much more advantaged technologie you need to build for shimming.
Even if its possible ,its will be more complicated to build or achieve such technologie as decoding chip+pin

We are talking about 0.01mm .
Make your research on the internet about it and you will see the truth about shimming

Carder
Reaction score
Come On Guys start using your Brains.

Think for a second or two about the huge and much more advantaged technologie you need to build for shimming.
Even if its possible ,its will be more complicated to build or achieve such technologie as decoding chip+pin

We are talking about 0.01mm .
Make your research on the internet about it and you will see the truth about shimming

yes i have seen thats what im saying..there is circuit boards that are thin enough to go in thats for sure...It doesnt decode the chip if you read the article and the comments properly it intercepts hte data being transmitted before it encrypts. Do you have any links Janus?

Ninja

Reaction score
News is old.
And i think what it has been stared by Diebold itself, coz that news came out just with their "new anti-skimmer/shimmer protection".
:D

Carder
Reaction score
lol. Yes very possible, So Ninja you dont know anything at all about this kind of methods. Not exactly like this but maybe there is other attacks better ones people know about. Im sure it wont ever be posted on this site for a long time. But if anyone has any smart information regarding a new way to get data other then traditional skimmin pm me. im willing to work partners and make something happen:)

fask3y

RIPPER
Reaction score
shimming - thats a new forum section on its own then :) really good articles and nice to know that its working well against cards in Europe.

Carder
Reaction score
i understand it working for SDA chips as those can be cloned but DDA im not sure if it would be able to capture that data...anyone know more about DDA?

SoHo

RIPPER
Reaction score
SDA - DDA u read track2 correspondent data the same (tag57)
difference is that in SDA cards the track2 stored in chip is SAME IDENTICALL at track2 on magband , in DDA cards id different.

Reaction score
hight prices for this

very smart technology