SHARK - the best phishing in the Thermux

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Hello everyone, the other day I came across a very interesting phishing called SHARK, it allows you not only to create pages, but also mask them so that no one can determine that this is phishing, and it also allows you to access the camera or microphone through the page.

Shark is a tool that will help you do phishing in an advanced way so that no one can identify what you are doing phishing. For those guys who don't know about phishing, let me explain: “Phishing is a fraudulent attempt to obtain confidential information or data, such as usernames, passwords, by disguise. Usually it is done by spoofing email, instant messaging and text messages, phishing is often directs users to enter personal information on a fake website that matches the look and feel of a legitimate site as shown in MR ROBOT.

Installation:
Code:
apt update
apt upgrade
git clone https://github.com/Bhaviktutorials/shark
cd shark
chmod + x *
./setup
shark

After this procedure, we get the panel:
7a2141af4716e0819af3b.gif

1 to 30 phishing of well-known brands.

We are interested in 31 and 32:
31 - hacking a camera using a website
32 - hack for the victim's microphone

The GIF shows the process of operation of this utility, so I will not explain in detail (everything is in Kali Linux, but for Thermux everything is the same). By the way, if such a demonstration of the article comes to you, then I will try to make the same gifs in other articles.

Thank you for your attention!