SH-Bear

Ninja

Reaction score
According to rules of my service you must contact Assistant (Akane) to process payment. We provide a service. If people dont like it, dont use it.
So this statement in ur rules gives u right to recieve stuff in other icq and ignore ppl after that?

Smart.
:DD

Anyway - im loosing my time with it.
You have 24hrs to solve the issue.

Ninja

Reaction score
Yes, thats why im surprised what you made all that drama for 27lr.
Note what if he will come and say what problem not solved ull be assigned apropriate status.

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
SH-Bear, i turned to you. you said the good. i have not seen the money. i do not want you and i have not any business. american you nigger. you know my purse. success in business nigga

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:28 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:28 PM ----------

швыр

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
this also happened to me; posted 1 code to SH bear assistant and he put me on ignore

shame that this guy rips for small amounts and thinks he can get away with it

Ninja

Reaction score
DEER status assigned for insultings.

Now tell me straight - u recieved money or not?

bravo1
Write blacklist or put logs here.

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
I need to put my 2 cents in because I deal with this brother on a daily basis, SH-Bear isn't a ripper either him or his assistant ALWAYS pay me and we don't deal with just one or two petty codes, I believe this is all a misunderstanding and I again just want to let the world know that SH-Bear is a good dude ! I honor that!

Ninja

Reaction score
Its not a question of how he done deals in past with you
Its a question how he do his deals in present

He take stuff and ignore person
and start speaking only after he wrote a blacklist claiming:
According to rules of my service you must contact Assistant (Akane) to process payment. We provide a service. If people dont like it, dont use it.
And thats not a misunderstanding. its showing his ability of doing honest business.
thats it.

BANNED
Reaction score
Ninja, passed a lot of time and money he has not sent me.

I do not agree with the status. why can not I offend rippers?

SH-Bear

Professional
Reaction score
78. ,

Please come online to jabber. Im trying to reach you now.

I dont understand why you never contacted my assistant. Anyway, come online now.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:30 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:11 AM ----------

Ninja,

The OP has received the money, I have left a copy of the batch on your ICQ. Please change my status.

Just a couple of points, that I want to clarify, because you say I dont do honest business.

- The OP, posted blacklist because I was away 2 days. Only 2 days, that I have to travel. I didnt dissapear a whole week or else. Just 2 days, and he posted this.

- I dont make payments, not even a single one. I received codes and Akane makes payment 3-5 days later. If OP hadnt make a mess, he would receive his money sooner. NO ONE GETS INSTANT PAYMENTS. We must check codes before.

You are taking a very hard position, because you say I ignored user. I run my ICQ and Jabber on a dedicated server. Everytime I open, there is around 58-100 windows open. And I try to work as fast as I can. We buy in this forum, and in ************ also for years.

I NEVER IGNORED USER, If he would have seen my thread Akane posted that I was travelling and that pending payments could contact her.

Thats all. I understand you want to keep a clean board. But you need to understand the whole picture, look at my thread, look the hundred of good feedbacks, maybe 2% bad feedback, but still 98% succes is pretty good for me.

Thanks, and please lets finish this drama.

Ninja

Reaction score
Because noone is ripper untill proved.
He sent me in PM what u have recieved the money, is it true?

BANNED
Reaction score
Ninja, he wrote to me, now there's no money. I'm waiting

BANNED
Reaction score
done

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:55 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:53 AM ----------

Ninja, I sent the keys of 15, took the money 25. I could not take this man - ripper?

SH-Bear

Professional
Reaction score
done

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:55 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:53 AM ----------

Ninja, I sent the keys of 15, took the money 25. I could not take this man - ripper?

New suppliers, out of the blue, usually get their money 3-5 days. Same for you, If you havent made a mess in here after only 2 days. You waited extra for all this mess.

Recurrent suppliers get their money within 24-48 hours.(The times published in Thread)

Anyway, if you learn to follow rules, and send codes, and then contact assistant for payment, we may even keep buying from you.

We buy around 500-600 codes a week.

Very Simple :

SH- Bear receives codes, and puts in database.
Akane, deals with payments and user questions.

Ninja

Reaction score
Closed.