Setting up your phone for carding eBay and stores with the application

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Today I will tell and show you how to work with Ebay and set up your phone in such a way as to multiply the percentage of carding through to the online store. This setting is applicable not only to Ebay, but also to any brute accounts that do not need cookies to enter, these can be large stores like a clothing store or your local shops.

Advantages of working from the phone
-
The disadvantage of this setting is the inability to import cookies.

+ When driving from a mobile phone, I noted the best cross-country ability, compared to carding on a PC, and the cheapness of consumables (we do not need a dedicated server, no antidetect, no purchase of additional configs, everything is limited to a configured phone and a good proxy), which is perfect for people, looking for a topic that does not require large cash investments.

When choosing a phone, I do not advise using your personal device, since it is not kosher (read not anonymously, because you, dear anon, most likely inserted your SIM, thereby leaving an indelible mark on the way to your disclosure. the first drive will take about 40 minutes. It is better to buy an inexpensive device from hand ($ 50-100) and have a device always configured and ready to work.

When choosing a phone, I recommend choosing devices with 2GB + RAM, when we work, 5-6 applications will constantly hang in the tray, which, with a low-power device, will not give an opportunity to work comfortably.

Also, when choosing a phone, it will not be superfluous to look at the w3bsit3-dns.com forum on the thread about your mobile to find out how hard it will be to sew.

To deeply and fully configure the device, you need to install root rights and TWRP.

You can flash your device at the nearest service center, for work (ROOT + TWRP), the masters take an average or dig on the same 4pda.ru and do everything yourself.

After installing TWRP and root rights, we take out the sim card (or better not insert it at all), reset the phone to factory settings, and start the setup itself.

1. The first step is to get to the phone's Recovery menu. It is very important to log out of all accounts before setting up and pull out the Sim card.

At the moment of turning on the phone, holding down the desired combination of buttons (I have this button for turning off and decreasing the volume), you get to the next menu. Select the Revovery section by holding down the volume down button.

2. Then you need to swipe to the right and select the section WIPE - Format Data. I write down "yes" and restart the phone. We have now reset the phone to factory settings.

3. Next, set up the phone for the country of our accounts. We select the language and country kx, be sure to skip the WIFI connection, after which we will be asked to choose the current date and time. Optionally, we prescribe the name kx and remove all the checkmarks that Google offers us. You need to reset and tune your phone every time you switch to accounts in another country.

Installing the required applications

4. We send the files from the archive by driving the pack into the device memory and start the installation

319d8c28-2970-4bae-999c-188a11e98ceb.png

The contents of the archive:
1. Archive with root phone rights (individually)
2. Xprivacy module for faking owner data (individually)
3. Cleaner
4. Bugged version of ebey (more about it later)
5. GPS substitution
6. Application for connecting to a proxy
7. Application for checking the presence of root rights
8. Module Xprivacy. Hides the root of the phone's rights from ebey (individually)
9. Application for checking the settings
10. Telegram
11. Xposed Installer for installing the Framework (individually)
Some versions of applications, for example xposed and xpivacy, need to be individually selected for your device.

5. We set the root of the rights to the phone. To do this, go to the Recovery menu and select the Install section. Then we install the required archive and reboot the phone.

6. Install all applications, and go to the phone settings - google - disable google protection.

7. Installing Xposed. Open the Xposed Installer application. We connect to any available WIFI and download the current version of the Framework. We grant the application root rights and reboot the phone. Xposed Framework is installed.

8. Installing Framework Modules. In the Download section, additionally download the Phone id Changer module, Xprivacy, RootCloack and install them. If during the installation process a notification pops up like in the screenshot, click Decline. Further, in the Modules section, mark all installed modules and reboot the phone.

Setting up the phone for kx

9. Setting up Fake GPS. When you open Fake GPS, a pop-up window appears. Click Open Settings and in the Select mock location app section select Fake GPS for debugging.

To set the desired geolocation, open the Go To section and specify the coordinates separated by commas without spaces. After that we allow the transfer of geodata. Open the map application and make sure that the application is working correctly.

10. Proxy connection. To do this, we grant the root of the Proxy Droid rights, in the Host and Port columns we indicate the proxy data, Proxy Type - SOCKS5, Auto Connect - yes. Then, on any convenient site, we check the IP adress.

11. Configuring XPrivacy. In the Settings section, click Random All, and then change the Phone number to the owner's number. Next, we find out the operator kx and on the mcc-mnc.com website we find the MCC and MNC values for the desired operator. We write them down in the appropriate fields. We indicate the operator and country, after which we fill in the ICC ID (89 * country code ** random digits *) and Subscriber ID (* mcc ** mnc ** random digits *), so that a total of 15 digits in each field is obtained.

12. In the Template section, we indicate what data about the phone can be seen by third-party applications. The absence of markers means that the application will receive unchanged data, 2 markers in a row - the application will receive the changed information about the phone.

13. In the Phone ID Changer application, click Random All. After that, we launch the SIM Card Manager application to check the correctness of the application. When launching the application due to the XPrivacy module, the following popup will appear. There you can once again mark which data about the phone the SIM Card Manager will receive. Press Dany everywhere. Then make sure that you have set up the phone correctly.

14. Installing Ebay.

IMPORTANT: we do not go to point 15 on Ebay

On first launch, a pop-up window from Xprivacy will appear just like in the case of SIM Card Manager. The permissions must be set the same as in paragraph 12.

15. Hide root rights from shops using RootCloak. We do this step after we have installed Ebay.

IMPORTANT, we do not log into Ebay before completing this step.

16. After complete configuration, you buy a proxy under the cardholder zip address, and check fraud speed at https://www.ipqualityscore.com if more than 55 it is better to change proxy, check anonymity on a dick, if 100 then everything is fine.

After setting up the system, go directly to the drives themselves

First of all, it is worth deciding what exactly you are going to drive in - digital goods (gifts, keys) or physical goods.

A physical product is just a drive-in product, the only thing that is needed for it is ebay + ss (in my experience ebay + pp goes worse) and a good proxy The only problem is how exactly the goods will come to our buyer, this point is discussed in more detail in the column drive in ”and now you should not dwell on it.

Digital goods are a more fraudulent category, the only advantage of which is the speed of payment. To drive in numbers, it is worth buying ebay + cc + valid mail accounts, since now most of the sellers send digital goods to the mail. Accounts with valid mail should lie down for at least 3 days before driving in (the password has been reset on them and this is fraudulent), personally I do this: I buy an account, make a purchase of a cheap product for 3 bucks more than what to rest, on the 3rd day we beat

Be sure to read the description of the goods, many sellers require SMS verification and photo ID (passport, receipt for payment of services, etc.)

Also, a slightly better passability of the figure can be achieved by adding a physical product to the cart together with Gift at a price more expensive than Gift

Do not forget to delete all letters from the shop from the mail.

The very logic of the work is "trying to behave like KX", if our KX is engaged in transport, mechanics, it would be stupid to drive in expensive perfume, it is better to take a closer look at the pumps, tires and things that KX could buy himself

Be sure to screen the seller's nickname and the name of the product, after which we delete the purchased product from the purchases, and put the KX mail on the flood. We try to ensure that KX does not receive a notification that something was bought from his account.

ReRouting - by driving the goods to the address of the account owner with the subsequent ringing of the courier, 1-2-3 parcels are usually rerouting out of five drives. I advise you to choose sellers with a lower reputation, the chance that they will be recovered increases. Now most of the buyers provide a free re-route.

Contacts of rerouters will be below. For a reroute, you should choose sellers with a lower reputation with the right delivery. Usually it takes a lot of time, but you can give me the name of the product that you are going to drive in and I will spar all the sellers who sell this product (reputation for the courier price)

Gifts - to drive in a digital product, you need to use EBAY + CC + VALID EMAIL accounts, since if you drive in a digit, it will be delivered to the email address kx.

I also want to note that Gift from "unaddressed" countries go better. I advise you to buy France / Germany / Austria, etc. under Gift.

It gives bad, but usually you get a plus. The setting is the same, but I advise you to sit longer on your account, ALWAYS read the description of the product, since some sellers send the "key" by text message, or require a passport / security code that is thrown onto the mobile and other abominations.

A pickup truck is ideal if you have driven in a good product and the drop is not far from the pickup location.

Drops take pack on fake id.
Change of address.
Changing the address in the correspondence is a tolerable option if you drive the product from a newbie on Ebay (1-250 feedback).

I advise you to invent a message yourself and change it often, otherwise you can get hit by spam filters and your account will fly away for verification.

An excellent subject line shows "accidental occurrence". In yus, people treat each other with greater understanding and pay attention to each other. You can simply google the incidents that happened in the city of cardholder and write to the seller as if they happened to you.

Let's say driving in from the conditionally city "K". You Google incidents from the city "K" for a week and write to the seller saying "It's hard to believe, but lightning hit my house and I now live with my brother, I don't know why, but I could not change the address when buying a product. Can you change the address? Now I live literally on the next street, I think this will not affect the cost of delivery". The seller will most likely google whether such a situation really happened, make sure, and will be inclined towards you

Change of address is the longest and most intimate procedure, Ebay does not react well to the difference between the beat and the spike of the address

My scheme of work
I buy a pack of 10 accounts, if the orders go well from this pack and I see that the account seller has not messed up with the proxy and the account will not be frozen in 2 days, then I change the address on the account, if the card does not fly off, I do it by driving in $ 20. 3 days after driving in, I go in - another $ 70 if everything is also going super - already serious driving in 2-3 days.

After each drive, do not forget to spam KX mail.

Rerouters
• @massimo_support
• @ygrimui

• Others can be found at sites near the theme.

Do not get hung up on just one ebee, this setting is applicable to any store with an application.

Happy carding!

nic0las

Reaction score
Information is out of date. Magisk titanium Device id masker LSposed + terminal))) A router for connecting a VPN gateway for registering for a child. Pull the proxy and you can work))