Services [ Shipping MacBook Pro ]

carder2012

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Placed order, communication with carder2012 real good, items should be here later this week, will post results and feedback soon as transaction finished!!!

Yes for sure. you,ll get stuff by end of Thursday or Friday Morning maximum!

Wolf_Pack

Carder
Reaction score
So this guy is ripper? Looks like only guy who have feedback is banned as well, possibly a clone.

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
This sounded too good to be true and just like all others, It was a scam to make quick bucks and leave.

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
Hey seems like a genuine guy, we had a deal in place (for trade for my services) and was more than willing to use escrow if i wanted to buy the macbooks outright..

He also said there were 9 people that bought already, maybe they could chime in explaining if something went wrong?

Pretty weird, does anyone know exactly how/why he got banned?

DMS

Professional
Reaction score
Hey seems like a genuine guy, we had a deal in place (for trade for my services) and was more than willing to use escrow if i wanted to buy the macbooks outright..

He also said there were 9 people that bought already, maybe they could chime in explaining if something went wrong?

Pretty weird, does anyone know exactly how/why he got banned?
he was have open thread in black list section, but not for ripping macbook, maybe because of that !

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
If he was banned for ripping , he would have been given ripper status.
U can be banned for other reasons like spamming board, posting in wrong section or advertising in areas that requires desposit, but as long as ripper status isn't assigned, then he wasn't banned for ripping

Bossman01

Reaction score
Anyone have his ICQ?? The deal ( If Legit )was good

swaggy

Carder
Reaction score
he is a ripper i have logs too prove it. if you want icq ill give it to you.

Bossman01

Reaction score
hes already banned, is their anything more one must say? why waste ones time.

Agreed.. He's BANNED. For what? We dont know.. Swaggy is suggesting he RIPPED him.. so he should be classified as a RIPPER in the BLACKLIST too?

Dont know bout you guys but i read ALL feedback posts and Blacklist post to see who's serious in this Great Forum of ours.. Im just suggesting it could have even helped us before he was banned??:eek:

Ncondamove

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I am back and I was banned briefly for issues that have been resolved with Ninja, but this guy carder2012 is a ripper, he blocked me on ICQ after I placed order with him for macbooks smh cheap ripper bum!!!!

Reaction score
He ripped me for 1000 toys r us giftcard then same day claimed his icq was hacked so I didn't get a chance to put logs up be careful guys this guy is sneaky