Service On Demand : Supplying MoneyPak Codes

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
Now he online, just said hi, and no answer for and order, so busy man, hope have luck tomorrow for try his services

troyadams56

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Moneypak codes in $300 and $450 denominations available now for 65% - Instant delivery

ICQ 6580[zero]6[zero]59
[email protected]

(MUST SEND PM FIRST BEFORE ADD, or will not authorize/accept you!)

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
i asked to deal, said have only 450$, i said to wait to have 300 for start small,and start to insult me, very unpolite man, i never see a man so so unpolite like this

troyadams56

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
i asked to deal, said have only 450$, i said to wait to have 300 for start small,and start to insult me, very unpolite man, i never see a man so so unpolite like this

Thank you for your feedback but none care. And I insult you only because you repeat that you're Zeus197, zeus197, zeus197 like 4-5 times, fuck you want me to do, praise you? I don't do business with morons like you. You have been blocked, enjoy.

Zeus197

Professional
Reaction score
As this man start to talk bad to me,i said who i am, to see that im from this forum and honest man, and start to insult,as everybody can see, i just tell the true, and this unpolite man continue insulting me

troyadams56

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
As this man start to talk bad to me,i said who i am, to see that im from this forum and honest man, and start to insult,as everybody can see, i just tell the true, and this unpolite man continue insulting me

Vanish from my thread, go start your own thread and do your circus there if you want attention.
Plus your english is worse than my house cleaner's.

invisiblepro

Carder
Reaction score

LMAO. THIS GUY GIVES ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BECAUSE I ASK IF HE MAD? THIS GUY IS A JOKE. HE GOING TO BE RIPPING SOON U CAN TELL. WHY HE SO DEFENSIVE? HE HIDING SOMETHING. THIS GUY IS A CRY BABY ALL BECAUSE ZUES WANTED TO BUY LESS MP FROM HIM ? WHY HE BE A CRY BABY AND INSULT HIM FOR THAT?

Last edited:

troyadams56

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
LMAO. THIS GUY GIVES ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BECAUSE I ASK IF HE MAD? THIS GUY IS A JOKE. HE GOING TO BE RIPPING SOON U CAN TELL. WHY HE SO DEFENSIVE? HE HIDING SOMETHING. THIS GUY IS A CRY BABY ALL BECAUSE ZUES WANTED TO BUY LESS MP FROM HIM ? WHY HE BE A CRY BABY AND INSULT HIM FOR THAT? THIS GUYS A JOKE. LITTLE BABY CAKES( I CALLING U A FAGGOT)

Get 50 lr first to remove your deer.
-1 for flooding my thread, simple as that.

invisiblepro

Carder
Reaction score
Get 50 lr first to remove your deer.
-1 for flooding my thread, simple as that.

When c pro support logs in then i will, been waiting for them too.

whats that have to do with u insulting customer only because he wants to wait for less amount of mp code?

also giving me negative rep and claiming because i flood ur thread.

i not flood ur thread, i ask u if ur mad he ask for lower mp code so that the c pro community can see how u treat ur customers/ potential customers and how u do business, therefore i would not be flooding thread.

u most likely have bunch of clone accounts. lol. ok cry baby, anyone notice that all rippers act like they got PayPal in they ass? this guy sure act that way.

troyadams56

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
When c pro support logs in then i will, been waiting for them too.

whats that have to do with u insulting customer only because he wants to wait for less amount of mp code?

also giving me negative rep and claiming because i flood ur thread.

i not flood ur thread, i ask u if ur mad he ask for lower mp code so that the c pro community can see how u treat ur customers/ potential customers and how u do business, therefore i would not be flooding thread.

u most likely have bunch of clone accounts. lol. ok cry baby, anyone notice that all rippers act like they got PayPal in they ass? this guy sure act that way.

List my clone accounts then.
Second, you don't know the conversation I had with zeus, do you? So why PayPal your nose into a matter thats none of your business? And writing in capital letters, just shows your level.

rmillz

Reaction score

Last edited:

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
we interested in service . it look like your team is steady.. so we PM U to make contact.....$ discuss futher....

Money101

Reaction score
This guy is a ripper, pls ban him and close his account, he ripped me for 878LR. I dont understand him. He told me codes are ready and he never sent. NINJA please ban this guy.

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
Money101, Put it on the black list!

Ninja

Reaction score
This guy is a ripper, pls ban him and close his account, he ripped me for 878LR. I dont understand him. He told me codes are ready and he never sent. NINJA please ban this guy.

Maybe u should learn blacklist reporting rules instead of crying here?
Its pure luck what i cam accross thqat topic.