[Service] How To Card In The UK

Climatorial

Carder
Reaction score
Apologies for the huge mis-understanding. You're all correct.

I will write a guide and share with you brothers :D

Last edited:

bhaz

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
lol... uk fullz & vpn/socks & ID for verification & drop and maybe some good SE skills.

Saved everyone $50 :)

Climatorial

Carder
Reaction score
Indeed your correct but give all those to an inexperienced carder and the amount of orders they'll actually receive will be 0.

Unless you believe that you just need those and not a brain on your shoulders?

And I'm not being rude but 24 posts since Feb 2012? Those statistics only show that you're merely feeding off of the community rather than contributing (which is what I'm trying to do here).

So please be gone and stop trashing :D

bhaz

BANNED
Reaction score
i aint been funny mate very understandable your contributing , but maybe offer this service to other members for free

anyways good luck with your sales

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
No offense, but if you're as successful as you say you are, why would you waste hours teaching someone for $50? Are you doing it for the money or are you doing a public service?

If it is the latter, then wouldn't it make more sense to just release the info publicly and gain some respect and reputation? If it is the former, then it reflects badly on your credibility..as why would you need the money if you're supposedly successful at it.

Anyways hope you accept escrow for the newbies.

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
lol how can you disrespect other members like this when you just signed up literally...im sure you dont have anything to put forward that isnt readily available already

lala

Professional
Reaction score
Time and time again people come on here claiming they can teach carding. Carding is self-taught through trial and error.

I suggest you be careful before wasting your 33lr :DD

fadeaway

Professional
Reaction score
Hey brothers, I've looked around the English section and it lacks an understanding of how to actually card in the UK.

I have four years experience with carding in the UK and I would like to offer my skills and techniques to other members. I am offering a service where I am willing to explain / teach the client how to succesfully card here in the UK.

I will teach privately with live examples over Teamviewer.

What will you learn?
- How to spam fullz
- All about VBV / MCS and AVS.
- How to card UK stores. (Including SE techniques to make sure your orders actually go through).
- All about anonimity.

Price: $50
Payable via Liberty Reserve.

If anyone's interested just let me know. Thanks.

LMAO!!!! popcorn

Someone who teaches UK in-storing on Teamview is bound to get their poor noobs caught. :D

Thanks for the laugh though!

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
LMAO!!!! popcorn

Someone who teaches UK in-storing on Teamview is bound to get their poor noobs caught. :D

Why is that so? Maybe he is using a anonymous VPS connecting with socks.

bhaz

BANNED
Reaction score
nothing to do with instore carding he is on about online carding....

cookies1000

BANNED
Reaction score
im in the uk .. i collected orders daily from any shop ... if your cc has the money in it...all you need to do is pick any name on the address from electrol role and your oder on the way bro...all those other bullshit is not needed, beside, why will you charge anyone for such simple task???? if you have any good thing, share it with free mind... people will respect you more than charging them... look for other means to make money not on that

Climatorial

Carder
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion guys, you're all correct.

I'll make a guide and post it to share with the brothers :D

Knight Riders

Reaction score
LMAO!!!! popcorn

lolz ild rather get caught times over till i get 3 strikes and get 25 to life lmao is this guy serious

GlassMan

Reaction score
Time and time again people come on here claiming they can teach carding. Carding is self-taught through trial and error.

I suggest you be careful before wasting your 33lr :DD

This is true really.

Having good circle of carders also helps, by sharing error messages and working sites etc.