Service Bulletproof hosting and not only!

scotish

Reaction score
man contact me.... with this man my domain get suspended... waiting to solve it... will keep posting until not fix...

Prefect

Carder
Reaction score
do not buy from this guy.
his service is crap.

lol you rip

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:17 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:16 PM ----------

BUY ON-LINE

Good afternoon. We are engaged with providing bulletproof hosting services and other relational stuff in automatic mode.

Bulletproof hosting (then BP hosting) – is ignoring of any abuses. Anonymity. Stable mode of operation. Anti-ddos. Real server IP hiding – cloudy hosting. BP Shared Hosting. BP VPS hosting. BP Dedicated servers. BP domain name + panel control. BP DNS. SSL Certificate. Dedicated OpenVPN. RDP win servers. Services of setting and administrating.

BP shared hosting
Is space for your resource at general server (the most available bulletproof option)

Bp VPS

Is a dedicated virtual server. Root access. Dedicated resources. Unlimited XEN.

BP Dedicated server

Is a full-fledged dedicated server..

Fast-Flux

Traffic redirection through our BP server to yours. (only IP of our server is visible) Cluster realization is available – several proxy servers BP.

Anti - DDOS

BP Domain Names registration
Bulletproof domain names registration. Anonymously. Resistant to any complaints in any cases. There are DNS + control panel as a units. One year registration.

RDP Windows (Vps and Dedicated)
Remote Desktop Allows to work in remote mode with minimum speed wasting. SSL-connection protection. Protection of your traffic and total anonymity in the net.

Support
Technical support services – we are ready to solve any problems according to setting up and management with a shortest possible delay for reasonable money.

Dedicated OpenVPN service
Installation on bp Vps >>> OpenVPN with a certificate control panel. Disabling all the logs. Allows you to remain anonymous. Traffic encryption. But the main feature – is a total VPS control. We just make individual and competent setting for you (nobody knows who sells you an access to OpenVPN in the net in usual cases) Setting up (once) – 60USD

Contacts:

ICQ-308867
Jabber [email protected]
Rezerve jabber - [email protected] (otr-private)

BUY ON-LINE

Prefect

Carder
Reaction score
Srocno prodaetsya abuse-ustoicivi server povishenoi moshnocti.
Server gotov! Ustanovlena CentOS

Core i7/8gb ram/2x500/100mbtis

400usd/mo

ICQ - 308867 Jabber - [email protected]

Prefect

Carder
Reaction score
DC has a communication problem. now the holiday and they do not solve the problem quickly
I give +10 day free