tomval

Carder
Reaction score
better writte just THANKS,then such a "great" post

Last edited:

cykaan

RIPPER
Reaction score
tomval seems a legit person. However i'm a bit confused about this deal, and something is just fishy. I wanted to buy my first cheque trough escrow, but he wants the money after the photo and tracking number. This way I can just simply buy a printed paper slice, which will never go trough, and will be never cleared and credited.

the "feedbacks" can be from multiple accounts, so those mean nothing to me.

If you are serious, take escrow, and accept the term: release funds after cheque credited.
if you change your mind feel free to contact me anytime.

best of luck

Reactions: zbox

zbox

good comment

Shoe

Reaction score
tomval seems a legit person. However i'm a bit confused about this deal, and something is just fishy. I wanted to buy my first cheque trough escrow, but he wants the money after the photo and tracking number. This way I can just simply buy a printed paper slice, which will never go trough, and will be never cleared and credited.

If you are serious, take escrow, and accept the term: release funds after cheque credited.

best of luck

he aaccept that i can release funds after i got i cheque.

tomval

Carder
Reaction score

best of luck
whe can doit then 50/50.u put mi share to escrow and i will do the job.and u realise the funds when checks clear

zbox

RIPPER
Reaction score
Why dont you get verified? I am sure you can afford to advertise with all those checks. And your sales will boost being legit ..

Shoe

Reaction score
Why dont you get verified? I am sure you can afford to advertise with all those checks. And your sales will boost being legit ..

if he will being verified i`m sure he will do just with 50% share :)

Shoe

Reaction score
Are you in anyway linked to tomval? I noticed you were selling cheques too at the same 5-15k?

no man, i was selling, but my cheques was shit, 3 declined, so thats why i`m using now tomval cehques.

SQLi

DEER
Reaction score
Can these cheques be cashed into UK accounts and clear?

IWin

Carder
Reaction score
just put money in escrow,,package will be sent tomorrow

IWin

Carder
Reaction score
got my package today,very fast delivery all looks good so far