[SELLING] Tax Refund Ready INFOS/FULLZ ( pin=0 )

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.

I wish to bring into attention the sale of tax Refund Ready Infos
What does that mean?

It means the person has NO PIN SET for tax refund, and age is over 45-50 years ( your people usually get tax refund faster than older people because need of money ).
From experience with curent partners, successfull rate is 80% ( to get money from tax refund from these infos ) .

Prices : negotiable, around 30-40$ per piece, but I like to work on partnership.

Do I accept escrow?
Actually, I would like towork with people in the following way: You deposit some cash to ninja ( 500-1k ), i give you infos, after 1-2 days of you setup you release funds.
Any other scheme is negotiable, I am always interested in opinions.

I also have clients that work on following offers:

10 pieces with pin 0 = $350
100 pieces with pin 0 = $2500

Again I say, prices are very negotiable and I always welcome the work with escrow !!

P.S.These apply for this category
http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=213471,00.html

Last edited:

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
I can provide you bank drops for tax refunds. If ur interested in that PM me.

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
I can provide you bank drops for tax refunds. If ur interested in that PM me.

thank you, I do not know how to finish entire process.
I only provide info for clients who handle all ongoing work

kush

RIPPER
Reaction score
I dont think op knows what hes talking about, probably just picked the subject on tax in hopes of getting someone to rip.

Avoid this member or use only escrow.
Get ripped by him, go jump off a bridge.

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
I dont think op knows what hes talking about, probably just picked the subject on tax in hopes of getting someone to rip.

Avoid this member or use only escrow.
Get ripped by him, go jump off a bridge.

if you use gadget called eyes, you can see i actually said i prefer to work with escrow to avoid losing time on tests / trial deals and so on. I'll even pay the fees, just to assure ongoing work w/o delays.

I can't just pick up the subject and give it a try, in the hopes my funds will be stuck with admin or ninja, would i ?

I don't see how I could possibly rip someone in the way I described I wish to work. There are people here that still do it and still works.
Like Wu, 9 people cry it doesn't work anymore, 1 cards the crap out of them ...

gangsterz

Professional
Reaction score
Your service look's good , but unfortunately tax refund are not working from March 2012 . The success rate's go very low with around 15 % . But hope you got some new shit in mind . Will contact you soon regarding this .

Regards

thyjew

Carder
Reaction score
i don t think pin is 0 maybe agi is 0

abmb1825

DEER
Reaction score
Tax Refunds can be filed for returns all year around. Interested in a partnership for tax refunds contact me through yahoo messanger at [email protected]

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:07 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:56 AM ----------

Hello.

I wish to bring into attention the sale of tax Refund Ready Infos
What does that mean?

It means the person has NO PIN SET for tax refund, and age is over 45-50 years ( your people usually get tax refund faster than older people because need of money ).
From experience with curent partners, successfull rate is 80% ( to get money from tax refund from these infos ) .

Prices : negotiable, around 30-40$ per piece, but I like to work on partnership.

Do I accept escrow?
Actually, I would like towork with people in the following way: You deposit some cash to ninja ( 500-1k ), i give you infos, after 1-2 days of you setup you release funds.
Any other scheme is negotiable, I am always interested in opinions.

I also have clients that work on following offers:

10 pieces with pin 0 = $350
100 pieces with pin 0 = $2500

Again I say, prices are very negotiable and I always welcome the work with escrow !!

P.S.These apply for this category
http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=213471,00.html

BRO CONTACT ME ON MY YAHOO AY [email protected], I DO TAX REFUND FRAUD BUT YOU CANT JUST SELL RANDOM FULLZ CAUSE THEY MAY HAVE ALREADY BEEN FILED CONTACT ME ASAP AND BE READY TO WORK AND CONDUCT BUSINESS

abmb1825

DEER
Reaction score
BADGER: contact me on yahoo messanger at abmb1825@yahoo, lets discuss business ASAP