Selling PP cashout method (LIMITED COPIES)

backlash4

Reaction score
Im selling method to cashout EU cc's into PayPal money without any issues. Ex. You can transfer to your bank, cashout with your paypal card, anything. I can guarantee that this method will work 100% if you have good EU cc's and all the requirements below.

Requirements:
- EU CC's with good balance (only need #, cvv and exp date)
- 3 PayPal accounts (made yourself and verified with VCC)(1 paypal must be your OWN legit)
- vcc

Costs for using the method:
- vcc's - $6-$10 depending on where you buy them (i can direct you to good sellers)
- EU cc's $8-$14 depending on where you buy from

Time:
- the method from start to finish will probably take 45 minutes-1 hour

Why Am I selling the method?
- My pp got limited a month ago and so far i have not been able to unlimit it..
- I need money desperately to pay off some debt..
- Im going more in to instore carding now

I am willing to give ONE review copy to an admin. Please contact me if interested (admins only).

Price for normal users:
$140 - Only selling 2 copies

Only accepting LR for payment....pm me with ICQ if interested

ALSO I KNOW THAT I AM A NEW USER. DO NOT FLAME MY THREAD AS I AM OFFERING A REVIEW COPY TO ADMIN. THANK YOU.

Last edited:

h1dd3n

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I will take a review copy, and I promise to give feedback, as it is, whether the method works or not.

I have my own paypal+VCC.

volfymac

VIP member
Reaction score
I will take a review copy, and I promise to give feedback, as it is, whether the method works or not.

I have my own paypal+VCC.

let us know the feedback.

backlash4

Reaction score
im sorry im only offering an official free review to admins or staff on this site...however since you are the first customer i can give you a review price cheaper

h1dd3n

BANNED
Reaction score
Looks like no admin or mod is interested in a sample, maybe you can use me for a review.

backlash4

Reaction score
@ omniscient im not on mt so? This method was made by me so please stop flaming my sales

Still selling guys

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:23 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:23 AM ----------

price has been lowered!

h1dd3n

BANNED
Reaction score
no ones buying, give me a review copy and I'll give your thread a nice review. Its better than selling nothing.

typeusernamehere

Professional
Reaction score
for eu cc specific countries or all EU? also bin blocked with some? if all eu (include uk) and all bin good i can work trial with this, i actual been this site long time and have success biz with others :).