Selling MoneyPak's ✔✔✔

iK!NG

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Back in biz,

Message me if you need MoneyPak :)

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
He means the FBI ransomeware scam thats going around.

McDonalds

RIPPER
Reaction score
are you serious, no one knew i contacted this guy but me and looks like he even ripped me. all these fucking moneypak guys are rippers or fucking insane.. i cant post in the blacklist section cuz of my UP status, so i am going to send directly to Ninja and post logs on this fuck face account.

http://carder.market/member.php?u=59249

http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=62200

ik!ng 6:52 PM You added ik!ng

ik!ng 6:52 PM You added ik!ng
ik!ng 7:10 PM
yes, you asked me about moneypak, its ik!ng

McDonalds 7:11 PM
Iking, you mean King of Aisa

ik!ng 7:13 PM
are you jokin? you fuckin message me
http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=62200

ik!ng 7:14 PM
you message me wit ur icq and askin me to add you cause you buy moneypak and shit
nevermind

McDonalds 7:14 PM
NO WAIT!
McDonalds 7:14 PM
Your names is very close to that asshole King of Asia
ik!ng 7:16 PM
hmm

McDonalds 7:16 PM
dammit, y are you vendors so mean, i did msg u, but that was days ago, how do you expect me to remember like that. Well if you still want i will like to deal with u. damn how the fuck do u guys keep customers if you all act like that

ik!ng 7:17 PM
because we dont like pople talk so much, just deal
how much you want to buy

McDonalds 7:17 PM
bro i didnt ,ean to offen u bro, i got ripped already dealing about mp with that fucking Moneypak bitch so am on edge, sorry about that though
i got ripped so i can buy 1, the i will buy more once i double up'

ik!ng 7:18 PM
lets see if you will be serious
HOW MUCH YOU BUY, I ASKED BRO
$200 = 130

McDonalds 7:18 PM
y wouldnt i b serious, lets see if i dont get ripped again
ok send me your LR drop

ik!ng 7:18 PM
U0624376

McDonalds 7:19 PM
ok give me a few secs

McDonalds 7:21 PM
hold on

ik!ng 7:21 PM
OK

McDonalds 7:23 PM
ayment Mode Quick Payment

Date 10/16/2012 23:22

Batch 114917730

From U1416393 (GetRich)

To U0624376 (OP)

Amount $130.00
ok how does this go, i load or u load

ik!ng 7:24 PM
I LOAD

McDonalds 7:24 PM
ok let me get my card
1 sec
4692-0800-1190-1441

McDonalds 7:26 PM
??

The message will be delivered when the contact goes Available.
Send SMS

McDonalds 7:28 PM
FUCK!!!!!!!! HOW THE FUCK!!!

Cognac

Carder
Reaction score
It's likely a clone. I doubt you got ripped by real iK!NG for that amount..

McDonalds

RIPPER
Reaction score
It's likely a clone. I doubt you got ripped by real iK!NG for that amount..

but i only msg that guy thru pm directly and never put on his post i wanted to deal with him, so who the hell would figure out i contact him about MP codes and contact me claiming they are IKing, and i did it long ago so i know it was him, my luck just fucking sucks. Well when the real one sees it we will see whats going on

helpfulanon

Professional
Reaction score
yeah i dont think its him either, i contacted him today asking if he was still selling moneypaks and he said no

McDonalds

RIPPER
Reaction score
yeah i dont think its him either, i contacted him today asking if he was still selling moneypaks and he said no

dammit, so who the hell would know i wanted to deal with him. but i want him to tell me that is not his icq then. can any of you guys can cofirm his icq then

McDonalds

RIPPER
Reaction score
the real Kings ICQ ends in 2256

hmmm, but it doesnt make any sense, no ripper could have known that i contact him in the first place, i only sent him a PM directly with my contact other then that only Ninja and other admins can see that i sent him a PM. Well i want him to tell me himself that it wasnt him, else in my mind that mofo ripped me, unless he just want a quick 130LR and saw a chance to rip a lil guy like me for some LR real quick by making a fake icq to rip me, hey dont put shit past anyone

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
well most likely someone knew u was going to contact him or msged him and he took ur icq and ripped u happens.

McDonalds

RIPPER
Reaction score
well most likely someone knew u was going to contact him or msged him and he took ur icq and ripped u happens.

well if they put that together they sure are attentive. thats crazy. but if these fucking vendor answer they damn msgs and shit mayb people dont get ripped, they cause us to get rip, leave a msg on they thread and they see it when they log in and never reply which leaves chance for rippers to get us. Vendors need to do a better job of VENDING and use proper CUSTOMER SERVICE, they make all that money and still act like fucking newbies. damn this has not been my day

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
well if they put that together they sure are attentive. thats crazy. but if these fucking vendor answer they damn msgs and shit mayb people dont get ripped, they cause us to get rip, leave a msg on they thread and they see it when they log in and never reply which leaves chance for rippers to get us. Vendors need to do a better job of VENDING and use proper CUSTOMER SERVICE, they make all that money and still act like fucking newbies. damn this has not been my day

every vendor has the right to chose their clients. judging your case, nothing wrong happened.

iK!NG

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
@ McDonanlds I've not dealt with you, so do not accuse me of ripping you for $130! I shit that amount, lol.