Selling moneypak 58-65% rate, depends from payment type

dikermail

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
ok brothers, i have 120 000$ Moneypak) Looking for big buyers and cashout service, rate starts from 65% lets start, better fif it will be 70%

helpfulanon

Professional
Reaction score
this guy might be kingofasias replacement, but he even has 300 mp codes in stock

A+++

ksenia_k

DEER
Reaction score
stop all deals with the seller!!! at the moment trying to rip me off my $$$,will post how it is resolved....

edit

yes,after the 5 valid codes sent me invalid one,started accusing me of cheating,then i did pay him provided that we both call moneypak to find out.when i called they said it was disputed,but after i said that to seller,hi started accusing me that i never sent him money and the code was legit,didnt want to call,was crying like a baby...for 120 lr owed(which was paid even after the code was not valid,stupid me) and 200$ code which was not valid.dont want to post black,im sure the seller will do so against me,but will provide logs and screens and can give full access to my liberty reserve if anministrator or arbitr(sorry,new here,dont know how it works) requires so

to admin-sorry if i broke the rule posting here,dont ban me plz,just dont want any other members fall into his trap
im here to do business and make some money to support me and my family,not to rip people off their money
thank you

Last edited:

helpfulanon

Professional
Reaction score
thats usually how they all start, he also started asking me for more business but i never replied

usually if they have alot of mps they dont need to beg, thats why i found it weird

andres1513

Professional
Reaction score
i buy more $5,000lr to dikermail in MP and all code is good.... for me is good an real seller+++++

shado

BANNED
Reaction score
Tryna help u cashout bro

dikermail

BANNED
Reaction score
Hey ripper dont fack another heads

stop all deals with the seller!!! at the moment trying to rip me off my $$$,will post how it is resolved....

edit

yes,after the 5 valid codes sent me invalid one,started accusing me of cheating,then i did pay him provided that we both call moneypak to find out.when i called they said it was disputed,but after i said that to seller,hi started accusing me that i never sent him money and the code was legit,didnt want to call,was crying like a baby...for 120 lr owed(which was paid even after the code was not valid,stupid me) and 200$ code which was not valid.dont want to post black,im sure the seller will do so against me,but will provide logs and screens and can give full access to my liberty reserve if anministrator or arbitr(sorry,new here,dont know how it works) requires so

to admin-sorry if i broke the rule posting here,dont ban me plz,just dont want any other members fall into his trap
im here to do business and make some money to support me and my family,not to rip people off their money
thank you

This guy is rip me not listen him - he is ripper and he make fake screen shots go to this thread - http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=68826

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:58 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:57 AM ----------

Tryna help u cashout bro
only if u ready work with escrow - another way dont waste ur and my time ))

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:07 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:58 AM ----------

thats usually how they all start, he also started asking me for more business but i never replied

usually if they have alot of mps they dont need to beg, thats why i found it weird

man u are not right u work with me and so please give me positive or not write bad, all was perfect not listen ripper HAVE OUR OWN OPINION, u man not girl, remeber it

cashuman

BANNED
Reaction score
bought from him twice allwas good, just finishanother deal on 800$ MP, A++, best and lowest rate, will come back soon, love u man :X

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

Drops

BANNED
Reaction score
Selling MP 50% of balance excrow welcome Icq: 623220

dikermail

BANNED
Reaction score
thanks mans, that ur help grow busines and build trust cause competitor want to destroy it, they give me alot of -ve without any logs and some never have talk with me, never pm never chat , and never see my profile