Selling LR/WMZ via WesternUnion fastest and lowest rate

heavencallme

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE, CANT EVEN COMPLETE A 250$ TRANSACTION WITHOUT PROBLEMS. 3DAYS NO LR & NOW WANTS ME TO GO BACK AND CHANGE NAMES AND CRAP BS SERVICE NEVER AGAIN !

We email to u change to new receiver name already. Because receiver name u got before have small problem. If u not change then ur order will process in Monday

heavencallme

BANNED
Reaction score
I have to apologize to a customer of the reasons I had to cancel a few orders because of the troubles with the WU agent.So would the customers have canceled orders, please create a new order with the new recipient's name in today
best wishes

sellerever

Reaction score
I have to apologize to a customer of the reasons I had to cancel a few orders because of the troubles with the WU agent.So would the customers have canceled orders, please create a new order with the new recipient's name in today
best wishes

I try to make a new order and I cant. why?

heavencallme

BANNED
Reaction score
Customers wait because i am waiting a service wu better

jaydent

Reaction score
bad service

sent money week ago.. still saying processing .. buy my cash been picked up 3days ago... dont know whats up with this site

negmtop

Carder
Reaction score
You need to update your drop names (names used for receiving monies) as they're getting flagged by WU very fast and pretty often, for a person like me who uses fake ID to make money transfer and then ditch the ID, its a hassle to go back to WU to re-collect the funds and send again to new name, which sometimes is also flagged. Add more names man!

jaydent

Reaction score
money

i guess we do .. my money was picked up days ago and i never got my lr . be over a week now

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
i wonder why he never comes on ICQ but this person in the chat on the site on. But he nevers reply at all..

stbennett913

Reaction score
SERVICE USE TO BE GREAT SUCKS NOW.. TOOK 800 CAUSE I USE THE SAME NAME THEY GIVE ME.. NO REFUND.. NOW CANT CHANGE $$400

DAYVIID

Carder
Reaction score
if you use the icq support.. he works fast. he did my order for me this morning.. took him like 1 hr. he fixed everything.

ToQuick

Reaction score
I placed order it was canceled, I changed name of receiver but account is still processing.