cincity

Professional
Reaction score
Selling Itunes Cards US & Xbox Cards & Google play cards

price 30% per value.

pm me if you are interested.

ptr22

Reaction score
Just bought a 100$ GC from cincity yesterday. Since then, my account is not allowed to buy anything from Itunes store, still trying to get in touch with the guy now.

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
Just bought a 100$ GC from cincity yesterday. Since then, my account is not allowed to buy anything from Itunes store, still trying to get in touch with the guy now.

am talking with u now in icq and the error as u mentioned ( (7:09:54 PM) Light: "please contact itunes store support to complete this transaction" ) this error only happens when u purchase few times inside a game it give u this error as a limited for 24 hours it`s not cuz of my GC or anything i sell GC XX type ;) whoever buys itunes gc knows what xx means and am still tryin to resolve it for u ;)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:36 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:31 PM ----------

ok lol now i took his login to sign in and see whats wrong it asks u have to verify ur payment information u need to add credit card information in ur account just link any cc and make the purchases using ur balance

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
am not going to pm anyone if u interested u can pm me and yes XX type and yes i have in stock whoever interested just pm me thats it.

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
Instant delivery. A++