SELLING iPhone 5, 4S, 4

EuroField

Professional
Reaction score
beware guys he claims he accepts escrow but he wants the money release when he provide tracking .... http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=72741

yep, but ESCROW service do not give him money, while you do not check phones. I want to check them, I want to receive them, open them and check them, because I want unlocked phones.

Even if he told you, that he wants money when you receive tracking code, you can say nothing on that. Escrow service transfer his money, if you are satisfied. You buy not phones, they should be unlocked, new - you must check it!

Ninja

Reaction score
EuroField
Escrow doesnt care about ur personal thoughts and how u look into escrow process.

All is we care about is DEAL.

If they BOTH deal what money will be release immidiatly after moneysender recieve tracking - they WILL be recieved. Because this was the DEAL which they BOTH accepted.

One party can not accept terms which proposed by other and he have right to do it.

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
dude i dont really know what you cant understand and what u're willing to say, i`ve dealt with that guy for one iphone 4, i wanted to put money in escrow and when i recive the phone, check it and release escrow, but he want money from escrow to be RELEASED when he provide tracking, so incase he sent me empty box, ill not be able to get back my funds. i see no reasons to not accept releasing escrow after i recive my product ... easy, clear and safe. but even the pricea are not real for predroped stuff and his talks on icq "im legit, check my reputation" but if you check his reputation you can see its based on FREEBIE section.

im enough long here so i smell these small pigs and their tricks, just wanted to aware other new and legit members that can fall on his "reputation" .

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
u spoke with me with ur last post?

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
THIS IS NOT MY THREAD. I DIDN"T STARTED IT, PROBABLY SOMEONE GOT MY PASSWORDS.