Selling fresh CC - [CVV2.ws] - Продажа валидных CC

taifun

Reaction score
Площадка вообще не работает...

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
added funds and to my shock there are no cvv2s , no ccs, just dumps. im not interested in dumps, so if there are no cvv2s avaible within the upcoming days i require a refund.

regards

grim6681

Reaction score
I wait when they add some CC... I happy that I don't have much money on account.

VKS00

Reaction score
Geks,

Отпишись плз когда завоз картона ожидается?

Elusive

RIPPER
Reaction score
[RU] Послезавтра будет работать 100%, но возможно и завтра, но не факт. Проблема в Дата Центре.

[EN] The day after tomorrow will work 100%, but maybe tomorrow, but not a fact. The problem in the data center.

VKS00

Reaction score
Geks,
у тебя случайно не на арбузов.нет хостинг?
вобщем скорей бы..
работа встала блин

bcre8tiv

Carder
Reaction score
I really don't know what is wrong with all vendors of carder.market.... they all just lost it at the same time. Especially this Geks I dont know what is wrong with him, how many people knows how to use dump? Let him just add ccs to his shop and I finish my funds in his shop then I can move on and forget about him.

Bum3ris

Professional
Reaction score
I really don't know what is wrong with all vendors of carder.market.... they all just lost it at the same time. Especially this Geks I dont know what is wrong with him, how many people knows how to use dump? Let him just add ccs to his shop and I finish my funds in his shop then I can move on and forget about him.

Bro, it's a hard time to get CC's these days, especialy for vendors who needs to get DB's (2000-4000 CC's).