Selling Drugs ? sad..........

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
At the end of the day its all the same the system(polytics) fucked the shit up already , by putting people into classes , for me i say money over pussy , i believe this is a get money guys forummm :)

Reactions: lala

lala

Good Post

jimsta

Carder
Reaction score
This game involves a clear head i wouldn't even walk into a convenience store to card a packet of chewing gum after being up for 3 days.

donvoto

Vendor of wu drop
Reaction score
If carding and Drugs are same , why is that a package of say 100 grams of coke or any drug get blocked and not 20 plastics when shipped???? guys do not even compare drug over plastic money......... i dont have to make the kids understand what it is , i am just looking at big boys ..... u guys know it better than me... even after all u say that's fine then , i guess all have to think , i mean rethink .................

404myth

Reaction score
I don't think selling drugs on the forum should be publicly endorsed, but what someone does behind closed doors, is not anyone's business. They should be able to post a thread offering to sell whatever they want, but behind closed doors, prices or proof shouldn't be posted publicly. There is no harm done in that. Arms and drugs are just another trade of the business world. Should be allowed, just not allowed in the open and publicly, where everyone is able to see. Think about this. What good is freedom of trade, when you can't sell what you want?

Not to mention, I'm sure LE will be more interested in selling of skimmers and dumps and whatnot, then some maryj which anyone can obtain these days on the corner.

Ninja

Reaction score
We're now preparing changes in rules, which prohibit to sell drugs (weed and HARD drugs) on our board.

Thank you felow members.
:)

budfox

Carder
Reaction score
anything drug or arms related should be deleted and memebers should be banned,we dont need that heat here

abba

Professional
Reaction score
I SECOND THAT ! THIS IS A CARDER FORUM,WHY ADD ANYMORE HEAT.

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited: