Selling Drugs ? sad..........

donvoto

Vendor of wu drop
Reaction score
I saw one of the thread in the forum, Not to spoil any ones business..... "selling drugs" i feel that's the last product to be sold on a carding forum. It makes me think about the old days of SH****Cr*w , where all these where sold and LE where keen on busting the forum. drugs and arms are 2 eyes. and no LE or any agency would want that to be sold in a public forum.

Because of few select vendor , the forum will be on high alert , this will spoil the business..

Its not that LE or any agency r not eying the forum, but there are few things which is far from tolerance by any agency, It would be nice if the admin and the mod look into the issue and take a call, at last its your forum and we are all just members.

I would appreciate other members to vouch for this.

let this be only forum for carding and not for drugs and arms.

Long live forum and long live carding

kr0n1k

RIPPER
Reaction score
I completely agree with donvoto ... Long live the forum. admins and mods plz take the time to talk about this with yourself's and see if its worth the risk to have the 1 or 2 drug sellers on here.

lala

Professional
Reaction score
I am more than happy to discuss this issue.
I can see where many users are coming from about this. I, like many of you am trying to make a living by my own means. If it comes to the general Consensus of the forum or admin. I will be more than glad to stop advert of my services.

TheIlluminati

Carder
Reaction score
How is drugs worse than carding? Specially marijuana where it is decriminalized in a lot of states? Or is carding decriminalized also?

You guys really thing LE will pay less attention to fraud than marijuana? Same shit either way, maybe the police is lighting up a joint while lurking here :)

Last edited:

paco

RIPPER
Reaction score
How is drugs worse than carding? Specially marijuana where it is decriminalized in a lot of states? Or is carding decriminalized also?

You guys really thing LE will pay less attention to fraud than marijuana? Same shit either way, maybe the police is lighting up a joint while lurking here :)

you can't compare virtual stuff with palpable goods that can be easily tracked. exactly like you say.. this is a carding forum
next thing car thieves will come and sell stolen parts ?!

saruman

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
ive said that before ( things should not be mixed ) and i completely agree with donvoto

Ninja

Reaction score
Lets see what we can do.

ch1rp

RIPPER
Reaction score
even though i'm an avid drug user, AND A CERTIFIED MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, I believe that carding forums HAS NO PLACE FOR DRUGS/ RC'S/PILSS, ETC.) Info about carding these items is a different story, but just selling them should not be allowed. There should be a warning PayPalied, and then sellers banned after a certain date. but they she be notified in advance

Reaction score
I saw one of the thread in the forum, Not to spoil any ones business..... "selling drugs" i feel that's the last product to be sold on a carding forum. It makes me think about the old days of SH****Cr*w , where all these where sold and LE where keen on busting the forum. drugs and arms are 2 eyes. and no LE or any agency would want that to be sold in a public forum.

Because of few select vendor , the forum will be on high alert , this will spoil the business..

Its not that LE or any agency r not eying the forum, but there are few things which is far from tolerance by any agency, It would be nice if the admin and the mod look into the issue and take a call, at last its your forum and we are all just members.

I would appreciate other members to vouch for this.

let this be only forum for carding and not for drugs and arms.

Long live forum and long live carding

have my suppprt

VasiliyPupkin

Carder
Reaction score
The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) heavily tracks the sales of drugs illegally over the Internet. Allowing sales of drugs within the community only allows for yet government agency to track us. I think drug sales should be banned here.

Lucy

Carder
Reaction score
If anti-fraud LE agencies can't take this forum down, what makes you think that DEA or any other "tough agency" can do so ? They are specialized in catching real life gangsters, but we are not so. We are businessman or digital gangsters.

I am not a drug user but I see nothing wrong with that. If somebody wants to sell, let them sell. No big deal. This forum is already watched by hundreds of cops and agencies all over the world. A couple of guys selling weed is no big deal.

sa3er

Professional
Reaction score
I am not a drug user but I see nothing wrong with that. If somebody wants to sell, let them sell. No big deal. This forum is already watched by hundreds of cops and agencies all over the world. A couple of guys selling weed is no big deal.
NO !
drug is totally different story...
NO DRUGS!