Selling cvv, paypal, accounts AUTOSHOP script (BEST SELLER)

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
same script as link deleted

REAL buyers PM me your ICQ and I will contact you with DEMO of shop if you want. Yes there are other sellers selling other scripts but I can GUARANTEE that even sellers offering v-shop script do NOT have the up-to-date version I have. I took good lengths to ensure proper coding, security and nice appearance of screen for the buyer! You will receive CUSTOM script.

**This shop does NOT have dumps selling support, I can code this custom if a buyer needs it for additional cost if they want but right now, not included**

FEATURES:
-PERSONALLY reviewed code and cleaned script of several bugs INCLUDING
*Improper account crediting
*SMS reporting to third party
*outdated coding
*insecure link references
*inability to properly load card data
-UPDATED graphics with CVV data display (cvv, ssn, dob, etc)
-NICE GUI
-Sell CVV, paypal, accounts
-Accept LR and PerfectMoney
-Reseller panel (you control % of reseller comission, usually 50%)
-Referral bonus (you set %)
-BONUS tool - allow % bonus for deposits from $xx-$xxx at a set %
-VIP member system (buyer pays fixed price for 7,14,30 days and receives additional discount on orders that you set)
-LIVE CVV checker (this is from another website, checks cost $2 for 200 checks, i will set this up for you if u do not know how)
-NEWS section for alerting customers to deals
-LIVE email broadcast to send to your ENTIRE member base when you update/have news
-LIVE STATS
*Seller history (3rd party sellers)
*Total shop sales
*Upgrades report (# of VIP members)
*Deposit history
*Order history
*CVV check history
-Deposit history allows you to know that ALL buyers are funding acct legitimately and proves LR transfer PROOF (batch#) next to deposit
-Shop is AUTO thru LibertyReserve SCI setup

FREE BONUS
FREE logo for all buyers
FREE installation on your server so it is 100% working (as long as you have cpanel installed with php GD library)
First two buyers get ~20 days FREE hosting on santrex ukraine VPS server ($45 to renew per month after that) - this is optional you can use your own hosting too!

PRICE: $150 LR
INCLUDES freebies noted above + support!!

SERIOUS buyers with MONEY READY TO SPEND contact via PM, leave the following message ONLY:

"ICQ# - Shop"

Last edited by a moderator:

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
Same BASE script called v-shop (vampire shop). similar infrastructure but NOT the same coding in the php. I have enhanced mine and also patched two vulns which allowed unauthorized deposits without the member actually paying. So that is no longer an issue.

KICKZ

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Legit guy! know him from other forums.

dark3r.cvv

Professional
Reaction score
By selling this script you make some advertissement for this shop "PPshop". May be it is your shop ?

maza2

BANNED
Reaction score
write me
can not see your number icq
ICQ 455-394-613

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
?

THIS GUY IS A RIPPER!!! BE CAUTIOUS!!!

Scania121

BANNED
Reaction score
To Anyone In This World Of Underground Who Is Looking To Make Placements Of ORDERS FROM CLOTHES, PHONES,LAPTOPS,ANY COUNTRY HIT ME UP I am a professional carder and i can Card Item from Any Site Online in Any Country i Am Looking To Work With Legit People Who Can Even Do Resell For Me Hit Me Up On My
TELEGRAM : @Scania121
GMAIL: [email protected]
I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS YEARS NOW AND TO ANYONE LOOKING TO BUY BANKLOGS AND FULLZ WITH ALL INFO INCLUDING PROS WITH DL AND DUMPS + PIN HIT ME UP ON MY CONTACT INFO
DONT BE LEFT OUT OF THIS MONEY MAKING OFFER HIT ME UP IF YOU STRAIGHT AND LOYAL LOOKING TO WORK WITH PEOPLE FOR LONG TERM ON HERE