RIPPER
Reaction score
I am Selling Carded Dedicated Servers

High Ram - HDD

for deal icq : 595555038

darkking1

RIPPER
Reaction score
idoit its was from old icq guy riped them , not me , ur problem fixed allready , have fun

tusac12

RIPPER
Reaction score
I know some middle easterners are retarded but you are like the epitome of Retarder?
Where the fook is my money? fixed..fixed...fixed..you dumbass, yeah right your dick is fixed in up your arab arse.
And am having the time of my life, abusing a demented Arab who spent my $180 on your mum, black was it? or green is what ya mum wanted..lol

No wonder you arabs are a fucked up species in this world..damn

po1son

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
This Darkking stuff popping to much i saw the poll for him and 73% carder member wants him BAN well its better ADMIN or MODERATOR puts there hands in this issue now.

Respect....

S0ll00n

RIPPER
Reaction score
This Darkking stuff popping to much i saw the poll for him and 73% carder member wants him BAN well its better ADMIN or MODERATOR puts there hands in this issue now.

Respect....

its not just the poll, he has ripped 4 members here (so far) :eek:

rustamjon

RIPPER
Reaction score
this arab ripp me to for 280 $.where is admin i can show the proof from icq.and lot people saying http://carder.market is for ripper`s.so admin......watch please

skenz

Carder
Reaction score
I have proof that he has ripped me for 150$ he says he has the stuff u send him money he says he has to buy of sellers....WTF is that about he should not be vip

tusac12

RIPPER
Reaction score
God damn guys, you should have posted everything in the black list section. Some users could have been saved by this. Just shows how any Tom, Dick and Harry can become a VIP with the plethora of hungry idiots on this forum who will do anything to get free cvv.

This tit fuck Arab, will pay the price..and it won't be 72 virgins awaiting you stupid little hag!