Selling Card/PP/etc to LR Laundering Method - Details Inside

Zero

BANNED
Reaction score
Hey, everyone. I will now be selling my method for making LR money out of a card, PP, etc. I am one of the two creators of this method, so I DO have the rights to sell this. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or post in this thread.

I am not "Verified" as far as the yellow name goes, but my partner and I were both Trusted on GhostMarket, and both had several vouches from Trusted members, as well as 2 out of the 3 Special members.

Basically, I'm selling a private card->LR laundering method, most likely to a maximum of 10 TRUSTED ONLY people.
From my experience, you can make up to around $200 LR per card (if it's a good card).

THE METHOD REQUIRES A WORLD OF WARCRAFT ACCOUNT (AT THE MOMENT, AN AION ACCOUNT WOULD WORK TOO)! - THE ACCOUNT CAN BE US OR EU!

If requested, I will let an Administrator know the method to confirm it.

Price is $50 LR (negotiable).

Proof of money made from this (my partner has been in charge of the LR stuff up until now. Now, we will be using mine until he is back. (His laptop died on him last week.))
16ifj80.png

As posted above, if you have any questions regarding buying this method, or simply needing a question about this, answered, please PM me or post in this thread (I will only answer serious questions via PM, and I would prefer it if you posted an ICQ or MSN in the thread, or if you PMed it to me, as I'd rather talk on IM than through the forums).

Last edited:

doctor.coder

Reaction score
so why the hell u will sell such a method for just 50 $ when u can make thousands of it

well dude ,i will give u 1 valid full and at same way i open new LR account....and u send money into it....u said 200 $ but even 50 $ will be ok to prove it..once proved ..we can be buying this from you..till then u r just scammer to me(sense say so)

WiKiPeDiA

BANNED
Reaction score
Really bro...looking closely at your post and screenshot..there is actually no correlation or evidence that the LR account history was credited using your method. Moreover..the statement is 2 months old and may just not be valid no more. You need to do more to prove yourself.

Zero

BANNED
Reaction score
This will all be explained over ICQ.

If you are interested please PM me your ICQ information and I will contact you the moment I get your PM.

Thanks.

WiKiPeDiA

BANNED
Reaction score
I sent you my ICQ already but still no news from you...Waiting.....

Zero

BANNED
Reaction score
I've added you, and since I have, you have been offline. :eek: