Selling 40k Moneypak, contact me assap

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
he also spams with a lot of...hey do you need MP? He acts so desperate to make a sale its ridiculous

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
unresolved problems with him. send me 2x code pasted from his jabber with $0 balance.

$500 payment sent to him....waiting on my codes

Last edited:

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
damn smh badger...3 times now? He keeps spamming my icq I finally had to block him.
On our first and only deal he would send me a code and I would load then pay. the second time around he wanted me to pay first....I refused of course. I always knew something was weird about this guy. You really shouldn't of bought from him, him being banned should have been a good enough warning

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
bought 8 codes from him today no problem. he showed me logs and sent the codes to hyabusa (from cpro) on accident and when he tried to tell busa not to cash them, busa logged off and cashed them out without paying.

as long as he pays me back with code or LR he is OK and its a mistake right now just be acereful.

gotta spend money to make money, no risk no gain!

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
I thought Lentyai sent Hayabusa the wrong codes? If thats true and this dikermail guy got you too, that would make it 4x you got stiffed by MP sellers!

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
no my mistake was dikermail 622387175 that send me codes that he knew were already redeemed.

take it back, sent me two more DEAD CODES

Last edited:

helpfulanon

Professional
Reaction score
yup, used to have good fast transactions with dikermail now its just a waitin game

think hes done for

turned ripper

Last edited:

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
REPLACED MY CODES WITH MORE $0 BALANCE CODES - DO NOT DEAL

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:27 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:10 PM ----------

CONFIRMED RIPPER he answered me on another icq while ignoring the one he owes codes to. offered to sell but "i nto send first, u pay first"

Reactions: Sir. guap

Sir. guap

thanks for the heads up bro was just gonna mess with that dude!!!

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
I knew it. He doesn't care because he is already lifetime banned. It makes sense now why he wanted me to pay upfront. yeah right with his negative feedback.

Reaction score
verified ripper do not buy from him!!!!!!!

Yes i dont trust the shop and i told him we should involve escrow he refuse i know that is a ripper evryone should very careful

Badger

idiot spreading lies that our shop is not good because i will not send him free paypal

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
not to butt in but what are you talking about bro badger is official

he told me today that people complain about my shop.....and then when i ask him to show me he cant. When i show feedback from my sales he then tells me to send him a paypal account for free so HE can verify me (-9 rep IDIOT). Have logs, blocked him on ICQ for wasting my time over wanting escrow on reseller's $10 paypal account that I don't even offer for sale here!!!

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
there are way to much time waster these days on forum and in real life i guess if your a loser in real life coming to the forums aint gonna change nothing