selling 0day guide to inflate wal-mart gc

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
i sell 0day guide to inflate gift card to wal-mart balance ))
this is don with error in website codeing , card will noot get disable or shut off , and no charg back is actioned in particular store

i have return to my country )) it does nnot work in france i will not benefit no longer.

the pric i request to sell this for is 1000$ only within liberty reserved , this highlie profited exploit still is and current valid , will work throug escrow if you chose to set it up as well as may pay all fees !)

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
bump ! added new code to enable higher balance ))

EDITED NOW: acc was compromised i have no fucking idea who posting this shit!!!

Last edited:

Bormex

RIPPER
Reaction score
Does it work for Germany and what's requested for the job ? Sorry for the noob question but some things let me in fog.

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
just answered you in the PM bormex, check it )

sanek_777

Carder
Reaction score
this is real ?
I first time heard about this, if you look in the history of Gift card on walmart website, what he show, can you provide a screenshot or some proof, and how long this trick will it work.

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
this is real ?
I first time heard about this, if you look in the history of Gift card on walmart website, what he show, can you provide a screenshot or some proof, and how long this trick will it work.

This not found originally by me but partner who do it coding service ran into it by accident. He passed info on to me and i know of this method since mid 2011 and not patch it yet
you can do it escrow but u must pay fees. im old member here have some respect pls )

if u dont make ur money back im willing to do it refund if all not goes well but you must show proof that u try the method cause its not very hard to do, you will get all files in rar and step by step directions so u can do

Last edited:

sanek_777

Carder
Reaction score
1) what you mean - not patch it yet ?
2) why do you yourself do not try to increase the balance of Gift?

and so it turns out that you sell like as though the working method, but in fact is not known whether it works at this moment or not?
you can give to someone of the moderators for review such as the first person to sell or at least for the 500, and after people write on this topic that everything really works and then give the proof, and then everyone can buy this method
Thanks for understanding.

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
1) what you mean - not patch it yet ?
2) why do you yourself do not try to increase the balance of Gift?

and so it turns out that you sell like as though the working method, but in fact is not known whether it works at this moment or not?
you can give to someone of the moderators for review such as the first person to sell or at least for the 500, and after people write on this topic that everything really works and then give the proof, and then everyone can buy this method
Thanks for understanding.

The method is working and valid. i meant that it is not patched yet.
Why would i sell something that don't work? Don't be silly.

i am not in this game anymore and have moved on to other methods. you think this is only sided field? i dont need but i know value of this method that is why im selling. not looking for time waster, price is listed and escrow is okay.
if you are really serious maybe i can do for small discount for reputable members here

dark3r.cvv

Professional
Reaction score
Tried to contact this guy about his method and got only this reply : "
nothing to talk to you about"
don't know if he has a particular problem against me !

Mailer-Daemon

Professional
Reaction score
Lol paying 1$$$ to buy unverified advertisement is a bit awkward, TS get verified by admins