Seller login bank AU : qazwsx ICQ: 673-266 support : 566177964

Ninja

Reaction score
qazwsx
Yes, incorrect socks or any other "gay" action will kill account with easy.
But if you provide AU account which will allow international transfer without prob - do it. Activating international transfer in account in bank account - A PROBLEM. And not last of them.

I see in logs - what you even not provided him with last accessed IP - which shows u're as not professional seller at all.

So my conclusion is:
in 24hrs make refund to ALL amount.

And stop that nonsense flood. BOTH of you.
Thank you.

manhatan

Reaction score
qazwsx
Yes, incorrect socks or any other "gay" action will kill account with easy.
But if you provide AU account which will allow international transfer without prob - do it. Activating international transfer in account in bank account - A PROBLEM. And not last of them.

I see in logs - what you even not provided him with last accessed IP - which shows u're as not professional seller at all.

So my conclusion is:
in 24hrs make refund to ALL amount.

And stop that nonsense flood. BOTH of you.
Thank you.

Ninja ,

This man dont come on icq , dont answer and dont refund me !! dont recieve anything from him !

Thanks

Ninja

Reaction score
He's still have time.

BGB

RIPPER
Reaction score
ANZ HAS DAILY LIMIT OF 1K 5K 10K FOR PERSONAL ACCOUNT
U CANT MAKE ANY TRANSFER IF THE AMOUNT IS HIGHER THAN THE DAILY LIMIT

ALSO YOU CANT MAKE ANY TRANSFER WITH THE ANZ BUSINESE ACCOUNT,BECAUSE U CANT GET THE AUTHORIZATION FROM THE ACCOUNT ADMIN

qazwsx this ripper sold me 1 business account,and after i found its a business account,asked him to help with the transfer,he said he made,obviously he lied,just like the problem that manhatan had with him.

i made the blacklist on qazwsx too,nd hope Ninja come and see

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:44 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:41 PM ----------

BGB
If u have problems with him - make separate thread and put there all proof, logs, link to profile.

manhatan
You still have problems with qazwsx?

yes i just did as you said

manhatan

Reaction score
he is online on icq and he dont answer me !! dont like answer , dont like refund !! nothing !! silence !! shit !!

BGB

RIPPER
Reaction score
yes,he is obviously turned to be a ripper,nd hope moderator take action asap to avoide further lost of ppl here.

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
qazwsx - Ripper.Closed.