[SELL] UK: Passports/Drivers Licence (LEGIT)

Syc0

VIP member
Reaction score
Hw duz havin -3 rep and ripper status on .su mean he a ripper? i trust this guy n i see 2day scans of my id n it lukd gud, cannot wayt to recieve it.

Urmm with regards to the bolded part...that definitely makes someone a dodgy bastard. A ripper status doesn't get put there for fun and its there to signify someones actions i.e a ripper. However in spid3rs defence he apparently got hacked so he will get the benefit of the doubt, but that should be confirmed.

Reactions: spid3r

spid3r

thanks for defending bro

c10stomper

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Urmm with regards to the bolded part...that definitely makes someone a dodgy bastard. A ripper status doesn't get put there for fun and its there to signify someones actions i.e a ripper. However in spid3rs defence he apparently got hacked so he will get the benefit of the doubt, but that should be confirmed.

u r ryt Syc0. spid3r cn u prove it?

bamboocha

DEER
Reaction score
i dnt know if spider is ripper or not.but i had a story with him and i see now those conversaions was deleted.i transfer him 500 pounds in one account.and when i ask him from screen shots from that account he give m screen shot from another account.nt that one who give m to put the money.he say that he never received bt why he give m another screen shot ?anyway i was try another few transfers from abbey and wasnt work so that one might not work eighter bt why he give m another screen shot ?whatever... everyone do whatever he want!!!

Reactions: spid3r

spid3r

thanks for clearing problems

spid3r

RIPPER
Reaction score

if i could confirm it, i wouldn't have the ripper status on still :(.. i have no proof i'm sorry.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:13 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:11 PM ----------

i dnt know if spider is ripper or not.but i had a story with him and i see now those conversaions was deleted.i transfer him 500 pounds in one account.and when i ask him from screen shots from that account he give m screen shot from another account.nt that one who give m to put the money.he say that he never received bt why he give m another screen shot ?anyway i was try another few transfers from abbey and wasnt work so that one might not work eighter bt why he give m another screen shot ?whatever... everyone do whatever he want!!!

Bamboocha im sorry did i provide wrong bank? but honestly believe me it didn't go through. contact me via icq maybe we could work something out brother.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:13 PM ----------

Get A life- Looser- You giving me -2 on this forum don't mean fuck.
I am cool where it matters ;)

It is quite abvious you are either a clone or part of the Sulaiman Adil scam on these forums.

i do not know what to say to you my friend.. you disgust me.

dee

BANNED
Reaction score
drama,all drama

spid3r

RIPPER
Reaction score
Admin can you please delete this thread? i'll make a new one.. it's causing to much drama and chaos

c10stomper

BANNED
Reaction score
haha al25 is all cry. serve him ryt 4 bein a ripper, admin giv him ripper status

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Im thinkin if you know how many of you,will be banned.

Spyder - You get Banned.(to unban provide proof of 4 Passports sending;) from your "existing" clients)
c10stomper - You get Banned. Talkin like a slumdog with no respect.
You all think this is the "kingergarden" and i don`t see what childish scams u make btw yourself?

Last edited: