Sell MoneyPak

iK!NG

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
and you sell it to only one guy, rest sellers are out of stock. only rippers trying to juice the last out of moneypak.

Yeah I work with 1 guy (safer that way)

The only problem with MoneyPak now is cashing it... But still it's not hard, just need to have ALOT of cards.

Darklife

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Yeah I work with 1 guy (safer that way)

The only problem with MoneyPak now is cashing it... But still it's not hard, just need to have ALOT of cards.

there's really no point of having moneypak when there are many alternative payment systems just same as moneypak offering better features and don't do blocks

yolo

Reaction score
i need refund

I sell Moneypak for LR and PM ( ONLY ) !!
60-65 % of Amount !!! depend on AMOUNT!!
have up to 200k DAILY ... need LR!!!

i need my lr refund dont rip me. u owe me $650 for 5mp

yolo

Reaction score
where is moneypak i paid u

do u now just turn to a ripper? i paid u for moneypak and still dont get it. refund my lr or give me moneypak.

spyphantom

Reaction score
Darklife is a Ripper!

there's really no point of having moneypak when there are many alternative payment systems just same as moneypak offering better features and don't do blocks

STFU Darklife you are nothing but a worthless ripper. I paid you 2.1k LR two days ago and you told me you would have everything ready for me within 3 hrs and I haven't heard from you since I sent you the payment. I'm going to be posting a ripper report on you by the end of today if I don't hear back from you. Sorry KingOfAsia I had to use your thread to warn people about this ripper because his thread has been closed.

yolo

Reaction score
STFU Darklife you are nothing but a worthless ripper. I paid you 2.1k LR two days ago and you told me you would have everything ready for me within 3 hrs and I haven't heard from you since I sent you the payment. I'm going to be posting a ripper report on you by the end of today if I don't hear back from you. Sorry KingOfAsia I had to use your thread to warn people about this ripper because his thread has been closed.

he will later on block u from his icq. kingofasia owe me $650 for 5 moneypak and i know 2 others buddy he owe money for 1 month now. sellers hiding under clone umbrella to rip people off.

eduardocle

Reaction score
Sorry king of asia darklife is a ripper he ripped me off too. People stay away from this guy unless you have money to throw in the garbage

jurackob

Reaction score
Moosooahn

open proper rip report

I am a great buyer from verified sellers only Moosooahn I was going to buy MP from that guy these bad feeds just save me from taking a chance. Thank you

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:31 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:24 AM ----------

open proper rip report

why are you MIA on ICQ?

Last edited:

yolo

Reaction score
be a straight business man

u nothing but worthless lying ripper u said u never ripped nobody in ur life but u did to me $650 lr

Derrek

Carder
Reaction score
Who need MP, send pm with contacts.
55-60%
escrow

GNR

dont spam my inbox again

StrictlyBusiness

VIP member
Reaction score
60% who need?
code nominal 500$
PM me who wanna buy
escrow.

Why dont you start youre own thread? you plan on ripping or something brother?? you should really start own thread and not hijack other thread, just hint of advice.

ANY USERS DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS USER I REC. USING FORUM ESCROW.
NO ESCROW NO DEAL BE SMART BROTHERS AND SISTAHS

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
good to see u back in biz KingofAsia, but who would work for 25% between fucked cards and ATM fees.. its too steep

wb80500542

Reaction score
bro i already pm you with my jabber .please check it thanks
i need buy moneypak thanks