Sell MoneyPak

Jonny T

Reaction score
KING OF ASIA, please check your pm sent my jabber, ready to do biz

ksenia_k

DEER
Reaction score
| ksenia_k, Hey what's have u done biz with kingofasia before |

yes,he is legit,but at least for me it seems like he has no time.wrote him again and hopefully he will write back soon!)

andres1513

Professional
Reaction score
kingofasia is best seller and he is legit, I'm waiting for him to return to buy

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
king of asia, *#%*## ... i sent you so many pms , if you busy or simply dont want to deal with x or y say so and atleast have decency to write back that you busy or something.if you such high roller who dont have time to answer ur pms why you put advert?

Last edited:

booboo7

Reaction score
He is a ripper don't trust him he sends dead Moneypak codes. I can prove it

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
He is fucking scammer,fucking faggot bitch you owe me 120$.I fuck you fucking ass bitch.
Guys who contact with him,this is his jabbers?
[email protected]
[email protected]

bro KOA only use icq you got, got by another fuckin ripper and let me put this here from now on also all you stupid ass rippers that keep answer to threads and acting like your replying for someones elses shit im aboutt to ake it my job to give ya hell go get a fucking job at Mcdonalds or something bum mothafuckas excuse mme ninja , and KOA for floodin the topic

Reactions: cucc

cucc

i might be the one with problems here, but i am a lifesaver in real !
Reaction score
bro KOA only use icq you got, got by another fuckin ripper and let me put this here from now on also all you stupid ass rippers that keep answer to threads and acting like your replying for someones elses shit im aboutt to ake it my job to give ya hell go get a fucking job at Mcdonalds or something bum mothafuckas excuse mme ninja , and KOA for floodin the topic

SHUT UP YOU FUCKING MOUNTH FAGGOT,WHO YOU CALL RIPPER,BITCH?
FUCK YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT,SMUCK MY DICK BITCH AND SHUT UP,YOU UNDERSTAND?

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
someone contacted me too, pretenting to be or really was kingofasia , telling me he sell p for 55% ... nick "decrypter" if i remember right or something similar
dodgy in my eyes even if he was real kingofasia, since he dont bother to reply to my pm\s or his thread...ignored him ...i suggest you all to use escrow when dealing with him.

he might had mp codes at one point before and was on top of wave, now when hes left without he adds all who ignored before offering to sell...escrow , escrow escrow with him

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING MOUNTH FAGGOT,WHO YOU CALL RIPPER,BITCH?
FUCK YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT,SMUCK MY DICK BITCH AND SHUT UP,YOU UNDERSTAND?

hey you idiot learn how to speak and read english i didnt call you a ripper i said you got caught (ripped) by a ripper and since i was at it i decided to address all rippers but since you feel away you must be, watch your mouth you retarded DEER learn the game before running off at thet mouth WARNING!! :cool:

IRS!

Reaction score
i ve been trying to contact you in ICQ for 2 weeks - please respond
i need to buy 10-20k moneypaks daily

Last edited:

shop820

Reaction score
Hello pls PM your contact King OF Asis for Bulk business

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:50 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:41 AM ----------

I am still waiting for your PM boss of the Boss .I need MP asap pls

Darklife

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
kingofasia is out of moneypaks, everyone is out of moneypak codes. moneypak scene is dead.

iK!NG

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
kingofasia is out of moneypaks, everyone is out of moneypak codes. moneypak scene is dead.

lol,

I have MoneyPak every day.

Darklife

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
lol,

I have MoneyPak every day.

and you sell it to only one guy, rest sellers are out of stock. only rippers trying to juice the last out of moneypak.