RIPPER
Reaction score
all this talk
no1 feedback
bro did you make anysells where are them guys

-WeedKing-

RIPPER
Reaction score
Heres the problem guys... I know all that want a lb or more is investing big $$$. However how am I gonna put up half when I have to send it out.. I already have the work that you need. So if I send out a whole lb and u dont pay then i lose out on it.. I dont make enough profit for me to risk it like that.... Anyone interested in doing an order with escrow or a small order for an oz or something is more than welcome...
I know this business is very risky in itself.. but unfortunately I cannot do business any other way...
If ur saying you will put up the 50% first I will do that for an order of up to half a lb.. Anything larger than that I would have to ask for payment first...Sorry guys although its risky it is your decision...and $$$

Do you have any reviews on Safeorscam.com by any chance? Do you have any other way of talking like ICQ? pm me your icq. The way that most big moms do it, is they buy a LB in cali for 2000. You send them a downpayment of 2000$. Then they send you the weed. You get the weed and sell a little bit of it to get the other 2k$. They only payed 2000$ for the LB, so the 2nd downpayment is their whole profit. Its the way I do it and alot of other people. Thanks bro, add me and we can talk and maybe even trade tips or do some business ;) I have sources for nearly everything even research chemincals, tryptamines all that shit

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
Do you have any reviews on Safeorscam.com by any chance? Do you have any other way of talking like ICQ? pm me your icq. The way that most big moms do it, is they buy a LB in cali for 2000. You send them a downpayment of 2000$. Then they send you the weed. You get the weed and sell a little bit of it to get the other 2k$. They only payed 2000$ for the LB, so the 2nd downpayment is their whole profit. Its the way I do it and alot of other people. Thanks bro, add me and we can talk and maybe even trade tips or do some business ;) I have sources for nearly everything even research chemincals, tryptamines all that shit

Well I completely understand where you are coming from.. However 2k for a lb will only get you outdoors.. The stuff I have been working with is pretty high grades and usually go for 3k and up IN CALI so imagine what they go for in the east coast. I do not charge double on the merchandise. All my merchandise is from award winning growers in Humboldt who are serious about the stuff.
I dont have any reviews yet but I can assure you I have more to lose if I get one bad review for the people I currently work with on this board utr so I wouldnt want that rep. I can definitely arrange something for u.
Check ur pms

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:28 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:16 AM ----------

all this talk
no1 feedback
bro did you make anysells where are them guys

I have posted pics of my stuff. Here are a few tracking numbers from cali to one of my clients in NY. As you can see they are all next day air and all picked up in cali.
All of them are very recent and some even dating back to Jan all of the following orders were for 1lb.
I understand feedback is important but you will never see someone saying I ripped them.

UPS
1ZF265T51590175057
1ZF2414T1594954917
1ZF2414T1590832109
1Z3E81T01599456024
1Z6T4Y70NP95019019

FED EX

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
BIG SALE
Purple OG Kush -(greenhouse grown looks and smells indoor very BOMB)
Blueberry Kush ( A lot of blue color greenhouse grown)
Grand daddy (great smell NO COLOR)
** Supplies while last ***

All of the above at 2500 per lb. (includes shipping to your drop)

Escrow very welcome as long as u pay the fees

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
how bout you pay escrow fee and we got a deal

yggshine

RIPPER
Reaction score
some times but not all soo write me on icq you got it already bro

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Its very nice to see someone selling drugs on the forums. I really would remove those tracking numbers though for safety. Have someone write a review.

ch1rp

RIPPER
Reaction score
Why dont we make a Counterfiet US Currency forum, Firearms market, and Sex Slaves for sale as well???

i thought this was against the rules. -- If not, we should have a section dedicated to narcotics. (Federally, marijuana is considered schedule I still, regardless of cali's laws....)

playball

Reaction score
weed

what happens if the package gets knocked ,what the process then great price though.

-WeedKing-

RIPPER
Reaction score
what happens if the package gets knocked ,what the process then great price though.

Sorry for jacking your thread bigy. There really is a minimum risk in shipping drugs. I'm not sure of his refund/resend policy, but most of the moms(mail order marijuana) have a reshipping policy. If your package does get opened, they will most likely just leave it at that and send you a letter from department of homeland security saying that contraband was found in a package. You just have to deny. Sometimes they do a controlled delivery and if you accept the package, they usually give you an hour or two before they bust you just to make sure you opened it up and it was infact YOURS. Sometimes they take a little bit out of it, just to prove that it went through the mail and it is the same as what you have. There is many different scenarios but the risk is minimum for the buyer and even less for the sender.

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
As far as cops knocking down ur door that will only happen through usps.. I never use them since they are federal.

For those that are opposed to me selling MJ on this forum I will leave that to the moderators decision I am not here to cause problems... I do know that what I am selling is NOT illegal in all countries or states. However Carding IS LOL but hey gotta love it..

-WeedKing-

RIPPER
Reaction score
As far as cops knocking down ur door that will only happen through usps.. I never use them since they are federal.

For those that are opposed to me selling MJ on this forum I will leave that to the moderators decision I am not here to cause problems... I do know that what I am selling is NOT illegal in all countries or states. However Carding IS LOL but hey gotta love it..

Yes and its also pretty hard to get a fed warrant on packages that have such a tiny amount of weed and no smell to even have suspicion to search. Bigy knows his shit so you won't have to even worry about them opening your packs. I will be ordering soon whenever he stocks up

bigyi21

Carder
Reaction score
how do you have an?? icq???? how do get in contact????

You must pm me . I will give you contact info.

Right now I only have 2 lbs of Sour Diesels left.
price per pound is 3600
as always escrow is welcome

playball

Reaction score
kush

bro cotact me im interested in purple og kush 1lb 2500 right do you use escrow on with stells

fskee182

DEER
Reaction score
THIS MUTHA FUCKER IS A BIG TIME RIPPER !!!!! I SEND HIM MONEY FOR SOME HOLO AND HE RIPPED ME OFF !!!!! IM ABOUT TO REPORT HIS ASS WITH ADMIN !!! I CANT BELIEVE WE HAVE MOTHA FUCKER LIKE THIS ON THIS FORUM !!!!!

k1r0v

Reaction score
i bought from him and i didnt had any problems ... then again we did business in the past and all worked fine .. i can show u fedex tracking number if any1 have doubts