: Sell - Fresh & Valid Cvv/Fulls Cards WorldWide , 95% - 98% Valid ::. Online Shop Market .::

schoap

Carder
Reaction score
Got some US .... So far 3 outta 4 good... If it continues we got good future

Frontliner

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Selling all the countries below.......
GERMANY & DENMARK (ALSO WITH DOB) / SWEDEN / FR / UK /US CVVS AVAILABLE...HOT DEAL (BULK SALE)
Also more...
MSN: [email protected]

vovchik123

RIPPER
Reaction score
this guy is legit
bought from him not once , everytime i buy from him i am happy with my purchase ,
all of the ccs i bought are canadian
everytime they worked
legit seler

i am talking about TheRock

not about the guy above me , i dont know who he is

papi

RIPPER
Reaction score
Please I do like to know if you have this bin please 483950 US only and if you also have fulz for the CVV that is cool.
Do let me know.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:56 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:55 PM ----------

Update: Added United Stats Cvv , Amex , Discovery , MasterCard , Visa , Valid Rate 90%-95%.

Please I do like to know if you have this bin please 483950 US only and if you also have fulz for the CVV that is cool.
Do let me know.

C4rd3R

Professional
Reaction score
July 15, 2010 Update : Add Fulls Info Australia , United Stats , United Kingdom , Canada !! , Welcome , Fresh Quality !

Last edited:

moxmo2000

Carder
Reaction score
BIG RIPPER HERE

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:43 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:42 PM ----------

i want to buy 200 fr Cvv icq : 573 151 479

papi

RIPPER
Reaction score
I do like to know do you have this cvv 483950 US only!!! Need that bin in bulk for sale.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:00 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:59 AM ----------

Please reply with your Icq number if you have this bin.
I do like to know do you have this cvv 483950 US only!!! Need that bin in bulk for sale.

log1224

Carder
Reaction score
i added you boss...we'll talk on icq..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:43 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:42 AM ----------

please i need prices..

C4rd3R

Professional
Reaction score
August 4, 2010 : Update: Added United Stats Cvv , Visa / Mastercard / Amex , Fresh Quality , Good Valid Rate

C4rd3R

Professional
Reaction score
August 11, 2010 : Update: Added United Stats / United Kingdom + Dob / United Kingdom Cvv , Visa / Mastercard / Amex , Fresh Quality , Good Valid Rate

C4rd3R

Professional
Reaction score
August 11, 2010 : Update: Added Europe & Worldwide Cards !!! Huge Amounts Of Cvv's ,Fresh Quality , Visa / MasterCard / Amex , Good Valid Rate.

ludlum61

Carder
Reaction score
EVEN THOUGH HE IS ON ICQ BUT HE NEVER RESPOND TO ANY ENQUIRY .BASED ON THIS FACT I SCORE HIM ZERO ON ALL COUNT,VERY UNPROFESSIONAL,UNSERIOUS ,NON RESPONSIVE IF HE KNOWS HE WONT ALLOW CARDER ON THIS FORUM TO ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF HIS ADVERTISED CARDING SERVICES THEN HE SHOULD TAKE HIS BIZ TO SOMEWHERE ELSE.IN MY OPINION HE IS OVERHIPED HIMSELF.HUMBLE AND MORE PROFESSIONAL ACCESIBLE MR TOM I SUGGEST TO GUYS IS THE BEST THING HAPPENING NOW HIS BASE IS 98% VALID WITH HEAVY BALANCE IN CVVS BINS I BOUGHT FROM HIM ONE HAVE AVAILABLE BALANCE OF MORE THAN 45K SOME 12K.AND NO ANY HASLE TO DEAL WITH HIM SO MR THE ROCK PLS SHAPE UP OR SHIP OUT FROM THIS FORUM YOUR INSOLENCE IS GETTING TO BE ANNOYING I WARN YOU IN ICQ THAT IF U DON,T RESPOND IN 30 MINUTES I,M TAKING YOUR CASE TO THE FORUM NOW I,M KEEPING TO THAT PROMISE.GUYS PLACE IN MIND THE FACT THAT HE IS NOT A RIPPER ,BUT FACT IS HE IS NOT A SERIOUS VENDOR SO BASED ON THIS FACT I DON,T RECOMMEND HIM.FOR NOW BASED ON MY RESEARCH MR TOM IS THE BEST.AND FOR DUMPS STAY AWAY FROM R@ HE IS GONE SOUR USE TO BE SERIOUS BUT NOW HE IS NO MORE.HAPPY CARDING GUYS.WILL KEEP U ALL POSTED ON ANY DEVELOPMENT ABOUT OUR VENDORS.

C4rd3R

Professional
Reaction score
August 16, 2010 : Update: Added United Kingdom Cards Cvv ,Fresh Quality , Visa / MasterCard / Solo , Good Valid Rate .