fatty

RIPPER
Reaction score
any one know some one selling allienware. pm me intrested in buying allienware

fatty

RIPPER
Reaction score
For only $50!
You yourself can have a Kindle Fire in just a day or two.
Unfortunately this USA Only since Amazon does not ship to international countries with these atm.

Whats so special about your service?

- Cheap!
- Shipped directly to you from Amazon
- No Drops Needed
- As many as you wish
- 1-2 Day Shipping! (Business Days)
- No bills sent to your address!!

Payments Accepted

- LR

Since I am clearly new here, I will be doing first orders with MM or if you wish, your payment first, but that is your choice.

Upon proof of payment or escrow(MM), order confirmation(Tracking), will be given within 24 hours.

pm me for icq

fatty

RIPPER
Reaction score
For only $50!
You yourself can have a Kindle Fire in just a day or two.
Unfortunately this USA Only since Amazon does not ship to international countries with these atm.

Whats so special about your service?

- Cheap!
- Shipped directly to you from Amazon
- No Drops Needed
- As many as you wish
- 1-2 Day Shipping! (Business Days)
- No bills sent to your address!!

Payments Accepted

- LR http://postimage.org/image/bcx9pn265/

Kn36

Professional
Reaction score
add me on icq 618143298. i can do pickups.

insha'allah

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
i know in canada , in jail , its a good racket , inmates selling the mathematic formule to create canadian ssn so after they can plug fraudulent telephonic lines at their friends house with the phone in the wing.

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
You could buy fullz and use someone elses identity. Ive created fake IDs and i used random social security numbers I made up to get cable, pg&e etc and eventually experian created a credit profile for it. I know people do this with their real names and they just change the last few digits of their real ssn and they get an entire new credit profile but this was an old school trick, I think experian has fixed it by now.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:01 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:57 AM ----------

USA social security number is like this: AAA-GG-SSSS....A is the area number depending on where you first applied for the SSN. The Second is the group number and the last is the serial number. However the SSA is going to use randomization as of last year instead of "areas" like the past.

Reaction score
I also card walmart n i need some1 for pick ups
My terms we split 50 - 50 U will pawn my cut and send it tru WU to me same day as soon as u pick up.
If u can do that pm so we deal asap

Reaction score
mp3ree, @mp3ree Add me lets start somefyn

fatty

RIPPER
Reaction score
need some one who can cash out checks 7k per check split 50/50 real checks real acount

batfire

Reaction score
Hi, i can cashout checks in France but all depends of the bank; some of them don't verify too much for some amounts, some others are very strict, PM me if you need to talk about it