[SELL] Amex American Express Gift Card Codes

Ncondamove

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
This has gon on way to long. I guess everyone is scared to post blacklist in fear of not receiving money from Badger, he is obligated to pay if he received payment for a service. I have seen him post blacklist on other members and encourage plenty more to do same if they have been ripped, so with that said blacklist will be added on Badger!!!!

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
EVERYONE i am back now. had big issue with new system and being unable to get secure connection, youll even see shop has been not updated for some weeks now because i had no way to get on, not even for ICQ. I am back now feel free to ICQ me I will be on all day tomorrow and I will be working on orders ASAP. NO NEW orders until I fulfill all outstanding orders so please don't ask yet.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:09 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:08 AM ----------

I read thru whole post and thanks for not blacklisting but I would always still deliver stuff to you!!! This was mistake, not a rip at all I haven't even been able to get on cpro or anything for weeks but that all is figured now i am back and will start making things right!!

Ncondamove

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Badger bro u didn't sign on yday wats up??

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
I am here and still working. So you know I cannot reply to PM during this period until all problems are sorted for buyers so please contact on ICQ. I know some buyers are here but your name here i dont know compare to your ICQ so please dont post problems here because I cannot tell which buyer on ICQ you are to help sort it. easiest to cotnact via icq!~

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
Whats the update? Hurts to see Badger with yellow badge.

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
So much gone in vain.