[SELL] Amex American Express Gift Card Codes

brainpluss

Carder
Reaction score
Badger seems to be gone..lets be real, even if icq isnt working there is still pm..

DEER
Reaction score
so what? class blk list :) he may be back i seen him on icq few days ago but he didnt reply.

Ncondamove

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Badger you need to come online and deal with this ASAP, tomorrow marks a month and still waiting for order, after tomorrow will post BLACKLIST and have Ninja deal with your c.pro status

riizki

Carder
Reaction score
maybe he is busy with tax season, as he is the infamous UnitedCarding, cant believe he turned into ripper, it would really be a shame..

DEER
Reaction score
shame or not, he not here not on icq and he owes $ to lots of people. lets do blacklist which will put his status to unresolved problems. if he fixes on time, status will change to normal and if not, he and his site will be riper status so people will know and not spend $. Even if he comes back, this is not how u do business! Busy with tax? Fuk that! Why take ppls $ if you know u be busy or not gonna send orders. If u become busy then issue a refund dont just disappear.
No excuse for his actions!

riizki

Carder
Reaction score
shame or not, he not here not on icq and he owes $ to lots of people. lets do blacklist which will put his status to unresolved problems. if he fixes on time, status will change to normal and if not, he and his site will be riper status so people will know and not spend $. Even if he comes back, this is not how u do business! Busy with tax? Fuk that! Why take ppls $ if you know u be busy or not gonna send orders. If u become busy then issue a refund dont just disappear.
No excuse for his actions!

Fyi, his website is totally empty. 0 stock.

d4rkv3id3r

DEER
Reaction score
Badger, My brother i m still waiting for my american express gift cards, please refund me or give me my stuff asap ................................................ :s

DEER
Reaction score
yo

Guy's Please wait till we are finished checking for new Security measures etc .

Regards

I see you online gangster and you say "we" so maybe you can back him up by refunding money or finishing orders as well since you back him up when he delay orders before

montterio

DEER
Reaction score
is a nice guy .. i have bought a lot from his shop and still cool in is reputation ..keep it up bro

DEER
Reaction score
is a nice guy .. i have bought a lot from his shop and still cool in is reputation ..keep it up bro

What r u talking abot??? he got $ from lots of people and now gone. Keep what up???