[SELL] Amex American Express Gift Card Codes

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
SELLING codes and cards 50%

YOUR CHOICE:

1) buy code with CC#, cvv, csc ( for check balance) and expiry. YOU set ANY billing address YOU want for use with PAYPAL AMAZON ETC with AVS match requirement!
2) buy plastic card shipped direct to YOUR DROP, min order $1k value ($500LR) max $2k ($1000LR). Use in store, online etc or swipe thru reader and cashout.

People ask about chargebacks, NONE. have had cards which owner reported fraud, gift cards STILL VALID one week later since amex GC dept and amex acct holder dept are separate!

People ask about CANCEL - no same answer as above!

People ask HOW to cash: sell on craigslist/ebay. use to buy electronics, sell them. buy bitcoins off ebay. swipe thru reader into prepaid debit card cashout! ETC lots of options!!

REAL EASY? Go to us mint website and buy dollar coins and just deposit to your bank when they arrive (us mint requires signature in person on delivery, no exceptions:)

hxxp://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=8000

For custom orders you can choose ANYS value of following to meet your need $25, $50, $100, $200, $500, $700, $1k, $2k PER CARD!!! Yes u can get one $2k card with all $2k on ONE CARD.

Delivery method is OVERNIGHT UPS with NO SIGNATURE. Find empty house, drop it there! Can ship to ANY NAME. Processing=24HR + ship time.

Cards are READY TO USE AS SOON AS U RECEIVE THEM whether u buy code or buy plastic, always ready to use, no activating!

helpfulanon

Professional
Reaction score
Bought 1k amex, dropped

Will post results and feedback when i get it

moe4me

Carder
Reaction score

If this is the owner of PPSHOP, I can definately vouch for him. He runs a great service. Havent tried his cards yet but I will. Would like to know the cashout through swipe process though.

e3911

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i just sent him $500. will post once get the order

helpfulanon

Professional
Reaction score
UPDATE: gave fresh drop, apparently its blacklisted. which is strange because its never been used as a drop for anything

Been waitin since thursday night, gonna give it another day then ill ask for refund. maybe just havin bad luck

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
Clarify that you waited since thursday night bc if i ordered friday it would post to the acct and possibly block it. so i waited until last night to place first order. told helpfulanon this from the start.

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
LOTS of new codes in today, all $500 code!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:46 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:45 PM ----------

All drops have cleared and received ship notices

helpfulanon

Professional
Reaction score
received plastic gift cards as advertised

A+

Last edited: