maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
price: 100$ each BLACK/WHITE only!
LOCKED to AT&T.
shipping: US/UK and some EU contries!
for bulk orders i give discounts!
payment method: WMZ - LR!
i can also ship to *ANY* country if you pay fees (shipping fees only).
phones are not carded, dont ask for method i wont share it!
ESCROW accepted!
contact ICQ: 608442673
NOTE: Do not spam here, feedbacks only - questions on ICQ!

ALLMOST ALL QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED HERE JUST READ CAREFULLY IF YOU HAVE MORE SHOOT IN ICQ

Last edited:

open

RIPPER
Reaction score
price: 100$ each BLACK/WHITE only!
LOCKED to AT&T.
shipping: US/UK and some EU contries!
for bulk orders i give discounts!
payment method: WMZ - LR!
i can also ship to *ANY* country if you pay fees.
phones are not carded, dont ask for method i wont share it!
ESCROW accepted!
contact ICQ: 608442673
NOTE: Do not spam here, feedbacks only - questions on ICQ!

ishigo you fucking blind nigger or what???

De][ter

Reaction score
Who can make iphone 3gs 32 to Ukraine?
How many it will cost?

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
Im still waiting for screenshot? And I expect "many" iphones on the screenshot, not just 1.

open please stop spaming mu thread - i dont care what you expect ill put screenshots as fast as i can. I ACCEPT ESCROW! i can ship to any country if you pay the shipping fees, how much will cost and other QUESTIONS on ICQ.

Last edited:

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
as first its not screenshots, lol. cuz of things you cant understand - WORK. please once again for lasttime if you have questions or something use my ICQ - i accept ESCROW - and photos will be uploaded soon! if you continue ACTing like a kid and asking funny and stupid questions ill be talk to the admins to put you DEER status.

open

RIPPER
Reaction score
as first its not screenshots, lol. cuz of things you cant understand - WORK. please once again for lasttime if you have questions or something use my ICQ - i accept ESCROW - and photos will be uploaded soon! if you continue ACTing like a kid and asking funny and stupid questions ill be talk to the admins to put you DEER status.

go ahead and do that, i am waiting status :rolleyes:
you just lost 1 serious bulk buyer you ripper bitch.

you could have taken 1 pic from 1 iphone and posted here but it takes u 24+ hrs to do so, so u dont have iphones.. fuck off

ermand

Reaction score
100$ ? what a nice price ))) and what's the tricK?
Or real?
who will check this seller first? waiting for your reply!

maslinca

Professional
Reaction score
no one will check him.
he is just another stupid kid trying to play games.

OP, i r waiting deer status ;)

ok, firstly i already has costumers from this forum. second if you was a serious bulk buyers you would buy and you didnt asked for one photo of one iphone you wanted to see bunch of phones - and yea its a picture and not screenshot! please dont even comes to my topic you poor businessman - you dont even has a 1$ to buy shit. ADMINS please remove these useless spam topics - my thread is for my costumers and feedbacks not for rich businessmans that has alot of time to spent it on bitching and spaming topics.

I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MIGHT COST SHIPPING TO ALL CONTRIES US AND UK ALSO SOME OTHERS ARE FREE - AS FOR THE THESE THAT NOT YOU PAY ONLY POST SHIPPING FEE - THAT DEPENDS ON THE POST, UPS,DHL,FEDEX etc etc.