Searching for Drop who can react instantly - Anywhere is the world

scaryuser

Carder
Reaction score
Hello,
As title says I search for drop who can provide the service almost instantly and also send the amount (minus your fees) via wire transfer as soon as possible. It would be good (if not even a must) if banks are opened in your location at the time of reading this text. Contact me with information where may I contact you and please be available since I will message very soon.

petie86

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello,
As title says I search for drop who can provide the service almost instantly and also send the amount (minus your fees) via wire transfer as soon as possible. It would be good (if not even a must) if banks are opened in your location at the time of reading this text. Contact me with information where may I contact you and please be available since I will message very soon.

Hi, im in uk
Can do drops

scaryuser

Carder
Reaction score
Up and I am still (again) looking for USA bank drop for few lower amount transactions. Few notes:

- I want online access to the account (agree to log into it only via teamviewer on your pc if you require so)
- bank should have ability for worldwide wire transactions and not only particular countries
- I leave prediscussed % (if we both agree upon it) of received transactions in your account
- as said, incoming transactions might (which doesn't mean they for sure will be) be lower amounts, e.g. below $500, so if you accept only high amount transactions, we probably won't come to an agreement.
- i expect you to agree on getting several (and not only one or two) incoming transactions.

Reaction score
bro pm me your jabber for a deal, i can provide fast drop with online access both in UK and US.

scaryuser

Carder
Reaction score
Up - still searching for USA bank account drop. Will pay %. Interested? See my previous (not first but previous) message in this topic.

file

Reaction score
Hello,

i live in asia and can recive any amount here...